Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 07:15 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good morning kiddos.

I picked Brenda up a quad yesterday. A 1986 TRX 200SX. It runs sweet Elec. start, auto clutch, with reverse..... 400.00

Sitting in the Big Airplane Company for a few hours this morning ... that 4:00 wake up is brutal when I'm a second shift worker, oh well, nuthin' like a bit of OT to start the holiday.

Be safe and have fun

Old 07-04-2009, 07:57 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by Smokesmeller
It was nice hearing bout S250 and his trip down south.. I looked on the mutiply site but could not find any pics.
Talk to you soon!
You need to look at Chris's Multiply Site, he didn't put them on the PSAR Multiply Site

Old 07-04-2009, 08:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Happy 4th of July Name:  Ifourth.gif
Views: 7
Size:  56.0 KB

Old 07-04-2009, 08:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 07-04-2009, 08:08 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by maggiesboy
I picked Brenda up a quad yesterday. A 1986 TRX 200SX. It runs sweet Elec. start, auto clutch, with reverse..... 400.00
Very sweet

Old 07-04-2009, 08:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Happy 4th of July America, Happy Birthday!

Good Morning PSAR!

What a pretty morning this has been. Sky is so clear you could still see stars on the western horizon just after the first hints of dawn. Not a bit of wind but getting a slight movement from the east now. Spray rig is working down the road and it's so quiet and dry the dust hangs in the air for at least twenty minutes.

Got three sprinklers going on the garden, the girls put in a bunch more stuff yesterday so more area to water. When this all comes on it's going to be interesting to see what they do with all the produce. I gotta admit all the fresh lettuce and such is nice on the table.

Just doing the necessary stuff today and taking time out to have a BBQ with the family, no fireworks as it's way too dry.

You folks all have a great day and if it gets too warm just pop on over to Hap's house and sit in front of his new AC.

Mike

Old 07-04-2009, 09:36 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

Originally Posted by tencubed
Happy 4th of July America, Happy Birthday!

Just doing the necessary stuff today and taking time out to have a BBQ with the family, no fireworks as it's way too dry.

Mike
Dry ... yup. Days like today sure make the local Fire Departments very busy. I almost made a mistake yesterday. I lit a bottle rocket off at the edge of the garage, and it took a drastic right hand turn and went into my chemical area. Wow, the next 5 seconds was a bit tense. Brenda, Vince and I just stared at each other, then started to laugh when nothing blew up or caught fire. Note to everyone. Bottle rockets ARE for outdoor use only.

Bee safe folks.

Old 07-04-2009, 09:47 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by tencubed
You folks all have a great day and if it gets too warm just pop on over to Hap's house and sit in front of his new AC.
Mike

Old 07-04-2009, 09:53 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Note to everyone, bottle rockets ARE for outdoor use only.
Bottle Rockets are illegal in King County, Normandy Park allows fireworks, but even they don't allow Bottle Rockets

Old 07-04-2009, 10:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

Dry ... yup. Days like today sure make the local Fire Departments very busy. I almost made a mistake yesterday. I lit a bottle rocket off at the edge of the garage, and it took a drastic right hand turn and went into my chemical area. Wow, the next 5 seconds was a bit tense. Brenda, Vince and I just stared at each other, then started to laugh when nothing blew up or caught fire. Note to everyone. Bottle rockets ARE for outdoor use only.

Bee safe folks.
I had to laugh when I read that, especially the tense moment and "laugh when nothing blew up or caught fire" part. Isn't that how most of the chit happens?

I remember growing up in eastern Washington and doing the very same thing, only in a few cases did we anonymously call in a few brush fires when the rockets went-up the hooked a left into the hill-side. Or when having a bottle rocket war, you'd catch something on fire...

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread