Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 09:25 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

I got the frame, swinger, and bearing carrier back from the sandblasters today [img][/img] It is ready to go to Vinnie's house of culer now [img][/img]

Went by Dirtymomma's place.......she was missing [img][/img]

Spyed on Racergirl.......all done before 10:30 AM [img][/img]</end quote></div>

aHHHH BUMMER I missed you, I must of been driving Miss Daisy(my mom) around LOL, place looks deserted huh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2008, 09:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Evening PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well the BIG BOY toy arrived today to the yard [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] big ol' excavator!! Wish he would of left the keys Jayna & us could REALLY have fun w/ that LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Good to see ya J [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Monday is the big day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] gonna be lots of activity here I think, 8am sharp [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
NOW I am changing my mind on how I want the house on the lot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] have to see if it'll cost extra or what but I really want my dining room/sliding door facing the West so we at least have a view instead of a hillside!!
Ahhh decisions decisions, at least we have the weekend to figure it out!!

Well hope you all have a good day, Randy I'm w/ you LOL, Everett is about as far as I can go LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2008, 10:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Randy I'm w/ you LOL, Everett is about as far as I can go LOL </end quote></div>
Geeze Kym, what's that, 5 miles from where you live? Come on, you can do better than that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2008, 11:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27 Depends on where you live....they all have been down south for me. I'll go as far south as Everett for Breakfast that's about the best I can do.</end quote></div>
You and the Karl Clan are special exceptions, I understand your point [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2008, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie We've been keeping Cami inside because it was so cold her water was freezing. She is spoilt [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I know about spoiled, Bindi is treated like the Queen of the Castle [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yeah we had to start bringing Blondy in the house instead of the garage at night.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:44 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

I got the frame, swinger, and bearing carrier back from the sandblasters today [IMG][/IMG] It is ready to go to Vinnie's house of culer now [IMG][/IMG]

Went by Dirtymomma's place.......she was missing [IMG][/IMG]

Spyed on Racergirl.......all done before 10:30 AM [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

aHHHH BUMMER I missed you, I must of been driving Miss Daisy(my mom) around LOL, place looks deserted huh [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

I actually came by to dig threw yer junk pile to see if I could find sumpin' fun like a 6 wooler to play with [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2008, 11:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27

Any one up for or interested in a group Breakfast some time towards the beggining of Febuary ?</end quote></div>

I am up for whatever, except the 9th. Have a horse clinic that Saturday. The South people have traveled way north the last 3 times...Is there a mid-point we can settle on in the Lynnwood area so everyone can go? Believe me, I know it's a long drive, but can we find a happy medium? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Bing any suggestions?

Old 01-25-2008, 11:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Jayna,

Nice pics of the accident, you sure did lockup them brakes, good set of skid marks. How dare that trooper set his clip board on your hood, he could of scratched the paint, boy that would sure **** me off [img][/img]

Glad your alright and thanks for sharing your story and pics.</end quote></div>

Ya know, I had that split second thought to get off the brake pedal, but then I hit him. Hindsight is 20/20. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Yeah, sore today. Neck, shoulders, wrists, back. Found out I dislocated my elbow. WTF? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Explains why my arm has tingled all day. Now that the doc put it back in, it hurts even more. Geez.

Old 01-26-2008, 09:44 AM
"One Wheel Short"

good morning PSAR!

Wake up Happy, Rod

Old 01-26-2008, 10:46 AM
"One Wheel Short"