Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 10:47 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Good Morning PSAR

Old 01-26-2008, 10:51 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

I'm up, I'm up!
Mornin' PSAR!

Old 01-26-2008, 10:57 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

Yeah, sore today. Neck, shoulders, wrists, back. Found out I dislocated my elbow. WTF? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Explains why my arm has tingled all day. Now that the doc put it back in, it hurts even more. Geez.</end quote></div>

OUCH!

I had a dislocated shoulder for2 days, it felt a lot better when it popped back in!

Old 01-26-2008, 10:58 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Newspaper is calling.

Old 01-26-2008, 10:58 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Yeah, lets use taxpayer money to repair Husky Stadium, I know Rod's all for that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2008, 11:05 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy I said wake up old guys.....</end quote></div>
My bad lower back is haunting me again, Val was letting me sleep me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2008, 11:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Newspaper is calling.</end quote></div>

Old 01-26-2008, 11:11 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Yeah, lets use taxpayer money to repair Husky Stadium, I know Rod's all for that [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I've been ranting about this topic for a couple of days now. We are going into a recession, it will happen. Can't we think of better things to spend money on, like items that more people use, like highways or bridges. If the school has to pay for the repair, like you homeowners pay for your kitchen and bathrooms, IE private funding, it is better for the economy. When Johnny foosball hater has to pay his hard earned money to fund a stadium for a sport her hates.... that upsets Johnny, and makes him hate the government even more. Let the Washington Huskies fans pay for the repairs, they use it, they fix it. Have a bake sale.......car wash....hook out the freshman class, whatever, but don't tax me on something I don't use. J

Rod isn't taxed on the booze I drink.... why not? He is not the one using it! I am! Time to make the Hikers buy hikers permits, so they can use the same areas our ORV tabs fund.

Rant over

Old 01-26-2008, 11:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

How about the 16th for a PSAR Breakfast?

Chris, Bill, Val and I can all carpool up north. As I said before, we'll travel as far north as needed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2008, 11:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
Yeah, lets use taxpayer money to repair Husky Stadium, I know Rod's all for that </end quote></div>
I've been ranting about this topic for a couple of days now. We are going into a recession, it will happen. Can't we think of better things to spend money on, like items that more people use, like highways or bridges. If the school has to pay for the repair, like you homeowners pay for your kitchen and bathrooms, IE private funding, it is better for the economy. When Johnny foosball hater has to pay his hard earned money to fund a stadium for a sport her hates.... that upsets Johnny, and makes him hate the government even more. Let the Washington Huskies fans pay for the repairs, they use it, they fix it. Have a bake sale.......car wash....hook out the freshman class, whatever, but don't tax me on something I don't use. J

Rod isn't taxed on the booze I drink.... why not? He is not the one using it! I am! Time to make the Hikers buy hikers permits, so they can use the same areas our ORV tabs fund.

Rant over</end quote></div>

Don't quit ranting now, this is the time to make yourself heard MB. You guys are dead on right. This holds true for the professional sports teams as well. I really hate having to pay for the Merryboys and Swampchickens.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread