Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 11:50 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27

Any one up for or interested in a group Breakfast some time towards the beggining of Febuary ?</end quote></div>

I am up for whatever, except the 9th. Have a horse clinic that Saturday. The South people have traveled way north the last 3 times...Is there a mid-point we can settle on in the Lynnwood area so everyone can go? Believe me, I know it's a long drive, but can we find a happy medium? [img][/img]

Bing any suggestions?</end quote></div>

Maltby Cafe is worth the drive from anywhere IMO. Leon loves it!!!

Old 01-26-2008, 11:52 AM
Super Quad Patrol

Patty's Eggnest is another option that is closer to I-5 that has good eats

Old 01-26-2008, 11:54 AM
Super Quad Patrol

butcher sliced the bacon 1/2" thick !!!!

what a good man!!

Old 01-26-2008, 12:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 01-26-2008, 01:08 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Yeah, lets use taxpayer money to repair Husky Stadium, I know Rod's all for that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Yup, right after hell freezes over!

Old 01-26-2008, 01:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good friggin' cold morning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] ran out of propane last night [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] sucks when you run on an auxillary tank & the little gauge doens't work!! Ron went out & hooked up the BBQ tank LOL, that'll last a little bit, gotta go fill the big un' up today that'll be fun!!

Bill once your done w/ J's toy maybe you can come get the 6 wooler???!! Be nice to have it in working order to sell it or something I guess [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Geesh you guys are all making me feel bad bringing in your dogs @ night [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] mine came in on the 20 degree nights but stay out otherwise, OK I take that back haha, the big arthritic guy(Sportie) is laying on Trev's bed right now haha, little baby & Kubbie are outside, pup stays inside the store @ night, I bought them all nice beds BUT the big dogs would rather lay on the cold ground WTF is that all about!!

Ok well looks like we may be getting some snow this weekend, gee go figure right before the construction begins! I'm getting pretty excited about the house now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] talked to my guy last night about which way we are bringing it in & setting it, I was all bassackwards [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img], JAYNA HE PLANNED ON BRINGING IT IN W/ THE KIT,DINING ROOM & FAMILY ROOM FACING THE ROAD haha, we are going to have a GREAT view from all those rooms [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ok well have a great day everyone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2008, 01:15 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

Yeah, lets use taxpayer money to repair Husky Stadium, I know Rod's all for that [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>
I've been ranting about this topic for a couple of days now. We are going into a recession, it will happen. Can't we think of better things to spend money on, like items that more people use, like highways or bridges. If the school has to pay for the repair, like you homeowners pay for your kitchen and bathrooms, IE private funding, it is better for the economy. When Johnny foosball hater has to pay his hard earned money to fund a stadium for a sport her hates.... that upsets Johnny, and makes him hate the government even more. Let the Washington Huskies fans pay for the repairs, they use it, they fix it. Have a bake sale.......car wash....hook out the freshman class, whatever, but don't tax me on something I don't use. J
Rod isn't taxed on the booze I drink.... why not? He is not the one using it! I am! Time to make the Hikers buy hikers permits, so they can use the same areas our ORV tabs fund.
Rant over</end quote></div>

Don't stop at hikers. What about kayakers, rafters, horse back riders. If you use the trails, buy a permit just like we have to.
The non-motorized trail users are allowed to use many more miles of trails than we are and they don't pay a penny to use them! Aside from a parking permit! I say make every single user buy a permit and they have to have said permit on their person while using the trail otherwise they face getting a ticket just like we do if our tabs are expired!!

Old 01-26-2008, 01:16 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Newspaper is calling.</end quote></div>

</end quote></div>

Nope, but the new Dirts Wheels is here and I've had my latte!

Old 01-26-2008, 01:16 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Speaking of the new Dirts Wheels, Ashley Clinton is becoming a regular in there!!!

Old 01-26-2008, 02:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Speaking of the new Dirts Wheels, Ashley Clinton is becoming a regular in there!!!</end quote></div>
Hear ya there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread