Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 08:41 PM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

I got some new toys at work today. Tire machine and balancer. I ordered the ATV adapters with it too.
If you need ATV tires changed let me know.
We are spending Easter at Moses, Coss Bay the 2nd week of April, and Mermorial day at Florence.

Old 03-07-2008, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

Evening PSAR

Here is the run down for those coming to the group site at Half Moon Bay Campground at Winchester from April 24th-27th:

Rod & Cindy (red400ex & CindyLouWho)

Rod & Lisa (RodRod & OhLisa)

Larry & Val (HappaRap & Hollywood)

Jayna (LdyJay)

Chris (S250)

Bill (FireRider)

Rod & Cindy, Larry and Val, Jayna and Chris will also be at Honeyman State park on the 23rd, getting a half days riding in on the Florence dunes before heading down to Winchester!!!

If anyone else wants to join us for this trip they group site is full as far as rigs are concerned (only 5 units per site allowed) but more tents are allowed.

All the rest of the single sites in Half Moon Bay campground are first come first served.</end quote></div>

That weekend is a dune clean up by the sand wizards racing group...a lot of the folks from them and sld are planning on bieng there that time frame also.

Old 03-07-2008, 12:31 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

PSAR Pizza Feed

Farrelli's, Parkland, March 15th, Noon

HappaRap

Hollywood53

nwcutie + 2

RealtorRider

FireRider786 + 2

Rapbw01

S250

Tbones450 + 1

Quad4Fun + 4

tnemaloney + 3</end quote></div>

I stopped by Farellis on the way home this afternoon and reserved an area...I only put 18 down as 20 or more needed a deposit...the girl said that more showing up though would not be a problem...resi is under PSAR.

Old 03-07-2008, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dazeys
We are spending Easter at Moses, Coss Bay the 2nd week of April, and Mermorial day at Florence.</end quote></div>

I'll be at Coos the 2nd week! Horsfall campground. Where will you be?

Old 03-07-2008, 06:40 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 03-07-2008, 06:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: FireRider786<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Evening PSAR
Here is the run down for those coming to the group site at Half Moon Bay Campground at Winchester from April 24th-27th:

Larry & Val (HappaRap & Hollywood53)
Jayna (LdyJay)
Chris (S250)
Bill (FireRider)

Rod & Cindy, Larry and Val, Jayna and Chris will also be at Honeyman State park on the 23rd, getting a half days riding in on the Florence dunes before heading down to Winchester!!!

If anyone else wants to join us for this trip they group site is full as far as rigs are concerned (only 5 units per site allowed) but more tents are allowed.

All the rest of the single sites in Half Moon Bay campground are first come first served.</end quote></div>

That weekend is a dune clean up by the sand wizards racing group...a lot of the folks from them and sld are planning on bieng there that time frame also.</end quote></div>
Sand Wizards Racing Group has 20 sites reserved next to us, they get to reserve because of the dunes cleanup they're doing.</end quote></div>
RaptorForums has their Raptor Rally and have 2 group sites reserved with 20 or so members showing up to take first come, first serve sites.

I believe there's only around 45 sites, it will fill up fast. I read that there are still plenty of sites available at Windy Cove.

Old 03-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Pro Rider

Good morning PSAR.

Saturday the 15th (our pizza feed day) there is also an atv education/safety/trail work event from 10 to 2. I don't have details yet, just heard last night.

Old 03-07-2008, 09:30 AM
Pro Rider

TGIF - I'm sooooo ready for the weekend - its been a gnarly week.

I'm going to play physics pictionary with my students today - hopefully it will help them with their test next week. Usually when its review time, half the kids snooze. This will wake em up I hope.

Have a great FRIDAY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2008, 09:39 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR!!

Old 03-07-2008, 09:41 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: FireRider786<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Evening PSAR

Larry & Val (HappaRap & Hollywood53)
Jayna (LdyJay)
Chris (S250)
Bill (FireRider)
That weekend is a dune clean up by the sand wizards racing group...a lot of the folks from them and sld are planning on bieng there that time frame also.</end quote></div>
Sand Wizards Racing Group has 20 sites reserved next to us, they get to reserve because of the dunes cleanup they're doing.</end quote></div>
RaptorForums has their Raptor Rally and have 2 group sites reserved with 20 or so members showing up to take first come, first serve sites.
I believe there's only around 45 sites, it will fill up fast. I read that there are still plenty of sites available at Windy Cove.</end quote></div>
The more the merrier!
Glad we reserved our site last October!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread