Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 09:54 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tencubed
Good Morning PSAR!

Must be a good morning, I'm still looking at the green side of the turf!

Went out calling coyotes last night and had one crawl into my brush pile from behind me. Never even knew it was around till it made a weird little "yip" noise right next to my ear. Must have been sniffing me and figured out what I was. Don't know which of us was leaping around the most but I know I dang near pooped myself. Coyote is probably telling the story this morning too. I miss the old dog I had that would go hunting with me, she always knew when one was around.

Warmer today, 42 and high overcast. Must be springtime or something.

Have a great day folks, gonna have our daughter around this afternoon which is always fun.

Mike
Wow Mike, I would have jumped too! Bit surprising if I may say so myself. Good thing that they are usually afraid of people.

I know when we ride (horses, not quads) we have come across a few who are not afraid of the horses. We even had one track us for about a mile one day... couldn't figure it out and we were starting to get a little nervous. Then we realized that we were very close to her den and her pups... she just wanted to make sure that we were REALLY going to leave. Once we made it far enough away, she left us alone.

Want another dog? We have a litter due in one week. Haha. Actually, they are due the weekend of our trip to the dunes. (I know, great planning on our part right??) So, we are having to take our b**** with us to the coast. Or if she has them before then, we have to take her AND the pups with. We should have thought this one out a little bit better timing wise. Oh well.

Enjoy your daughter Mike!

And yes, TGIF!

Old 03-13-2010, 08:16 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Originally Posted by HappaRap
I've had one of them kinks just below my left shoulder on the back, Val says it feels like I have a knot back there, very painful, don't quite know what to do about it
yeah they are horrible had it for 3 weeks, then it went away now it feels it's coming back again ARGGG but the patches definetly help

Old 03-13-2010, 09:09 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 03-13-2010, 09:28 AM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We're heading to Spinreel for spring break. Grandson has a new TRX 90 to try out.

Old 03-13-2010, 09:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Saturday Morning PSAR

Doing alittle work around the house today, then getting my bike ready for tomorrow, Chis and I are doing a short 30 mile ride around the Green River Valley

We're making plans now for the STP in July, 202 mile ride from Seattle to Portand will take alittle seat time, gotta toughen up the bottom side

Hope everybody enjoys this beautiful day

Old 03-13-2010, 10:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Late Morning PSAR!

Really nice day today after yesterdays rain and overcast. Good day to get outside. Grandson wants to quad ride so I guess that's going to happen.

Daughter didn't come out yesterday and may not be here today. She's contracted some kind of inner ear virus that takes awhile, maybe months, to get rid of. Causes vertigo and nausea. Taking pills that seem to be helping but sure not feeling up to speed. Dr. says they don't know how it transmits and can do little for it, just has to run it's course.

Time to fix breakfast, the troops are hungry and grandpa promised waffles today.

Mike

Edit:
Tried to post a link but it won't work. Maybe later.

Old 03-13-2010, 11:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Daughter didn't come out yesterday and may not be here today. She's contracted some kind of inner ear virus that takes awhile, maybe months, to get rid of. Causes vertigo and nausea. Taking pills that seem to be helping but sure not feeling up to speed. Dr. says they don't know how it transmits and can do little for it, just has to run it's course. Mike
That's what happened to Val, had a head cold for about a week and suddenly, she couldn't walk straight, room was spinning and such. Went to doctor and discovered she had vertigo, she's been dealing with it for 2 weeks now with multiply visits to the doctor. Getting better, but still bothers her, guess it just needs to run it course

Old 03-13-2010, 09:29 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Here you go Mike!

free kubota b6000 tractor (enumclaw)

Date: 2010-03-13, 7:16PM PST
Reply to: sale-zc5pz-1643173720@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

does not run, you haul.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1643173720

Old 03-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Good Morning PSAR!

Must be a good morning, I'm still looking at the green side of the turf!

Went out calling coyotes last night and had one crawl into my brush pile from behind me. Never even knew it was around till it made a weird little "yip" noise right next to my ear. Must have been sniffing me and figured out what I was. Don't know which of us was leaping around the most but I know I dang near pooped myself. Coyote is probably telling the story this morning too. I miss the old dog I had that would go hunting with me, she always knew when one was around.

Mike
Remonds me of this joke, Mike

The Hunting Lodge

One night, at the lodge of a hunting club, two new members were being introduced to other members and shown around. The man leading them around said, "See that old man asleep in the chair by the fireplace? He is our oldest member and can tell you some hunting stories you'll never forget." They awakened the old man and asked him to tell them a hunting story.

"Well, I remember back in 1944, we went on a lion hunting exposition in Africa. We were on foot and hunted for three days without seeing a thing. On the fourth day, I was so tired I had to rest my feet. I found a fallen tree, so I laid my gun down, propped my head on the tree, and fell asleep. I don't know how long I was asleep when I was awakened by a noise in the bushes. I was reaching for my gun when the biggest lion I ever seen jumped out of the bushes at me like this, ROOOAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!....... I tell you, I just sh*t my pants."
The young men looked astonished and one of them said, "I don't blame you, I would have sh*t my pants too if a lion jumped out at me." The old man shook his head and said, "No, no, not then, just now when I said ROOOAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!"

Old 03-14-2010, 09:46 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Sunday Morning PSAR

Chris and I are doing our little 30 mile bike ride this morning, gotta love the enumclaw farm smell and view of the mountain

Hope everybody has a great day

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread