Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 02:49 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Well, tonight's a Motorhome adventure, too dang hot in the house [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

A $100 window AC would solve that problem [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

i have a $90 costco AC from 3 years ago,,,a daewoo,,,5000 btu

keeps the top 2 floors of the house at 75 or below,,,worth its weight for sure [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2008, 10:24 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Boy, what a lightning storm last night, everything's amlified in the MH, seeing the white flash through the roof vents was pretty cool [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2008, 10:31 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RealtorRider<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Comcast does not offer any Canadian channel in our area, such as CBC [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]</end quote></div> Channel 99 on Comcast in Tacoma</end quote></div>
Thanks Bill, that's the station I was looking for, now I have live coverage of the Golympics [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2008, 10:43 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Well, tonight's a Motorhome adventure, too dang hot in the house [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]</end quote></div> A $100 window AC would solve that problem [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div> i have a $90 costco AC from 3 years ago,,,a daewoo,,,5000 btu
keeps the top 2 floors of the house at 75 or below,,,worth its weight for sure [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
We've now decided to get two units for next year, one in the family room and one in the bedroom [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2008, 11:31 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 08-17-2008, 12:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
Well, tonight's a Motorhome adventure, too dang hot in the house [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>
A $100 window AC would solve that problem [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>
I have a $90 costco AC from 3 years ago,,,a daewoo,,,5000 btu
keeps the top 2 floors of the house at 75 or below,,,worth its weight for sure [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>
I got one off craigslist for $40 3 years ago at the end of a summer when someone was moving home after college. Great deal for me.
Shut all the doors and windows and leave it on low starting in the morning and the house was very comfortable all day yesterday. Start looking in a month or so and I bet you find something someone doesn't want to store it for the winter. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The stores will probably drop prices in a month, too.

Of course, Dan and I moved 120 bales of hay out from a field up by Clear Lake home to my house and stacked them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]Perfect day for that activity-NOT. Glad I got it before it rained on it though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]AND had it tarped last night. This weather is ridiculous.

Old 08-17-2008, 01:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 08-17-2008, 05:47 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

what all north enders are going to do the Nachees?

I am going as well as my neighbor, looking to fill the truck and trailer to save all of us some gas money.

Old 08-17-2008, 06:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Famous Daves says hello to everybody [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2008, 06:34 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

what all north enders are going to do the Nachees?
I am going as well as my neighbor, looking to fill the truck and trailer to save all of us some gas money.</end quote></div>

I will be going, also Nate if he has the day off. RodRod also wants to do the Naches again and I know Karl wanted to go. You better have a BIG trailer!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread