Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 09:30 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 02-28-2010, 09:30 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Mike, if I did not give HappaMeal a hard time, he would think something was wrong with me.

Old 02-28-2010, 09:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Sunday evening PSAR

Well finally had to break down & buy a new puter today couldn't even get on firefox anymore & the old one had just had enough! Got a little emachines should work out great for what we do!!

Went riding AGAIN today WOW amazing I know 2 days in a row had a good time there were some others out there on bikes & thier 15yr old daughter got a little too much throttle & ended up plowing thru a fence screwed her leg up medics were called may be her femur poor thing but hopefully it's just bad bruising but who knows.
Came home fixed dinner & set up new computer now just playing w/ ittt!!

have a great night all

Old 03-01-2010, 03:32 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Monday Morning PSAR

Old 03-01-2010, 09:06 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Mornin' PSAR

Old 03-01-2010, 09:06 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

That may be morning by the clock Happa, but it's the middle of the night!

Old 03-01-2010, 09:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

Another pretty day. Dang fan prover switch went out in the pellet stove. One thing after another this year for some reason. Have to use the electric furnace for a few days, boy I hate not having a stove to back up to.

Originally Posted by Red400EXRod
Mike, if I did not give HappaMeal a hard time, he would think something was wrong with me.
As would the rest of us Rod, as would the rest of us. 8>) Hap is even hard on Hap. Look at his posting times for Pete's sake! Up at all hours of the day and night, running, biking, remodeling and still he keeps on chugging along. Hollywood must keep him happy.

New computer to play with and more seat time? What's this world coming too? Sounds like a good day to me.

Can't seem to catch a break on the wind. Need a steady east wind so I can burn a brush pile and not smoke up the houses. Wind keeps shifting around all the time. Going to move the burn pile to well south of the houses where I can burn no matter the wind direction. Poor planning on my part.

Have a good one folks.

Mike

Old 03-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by LdyJay
I was the only one that witnessed it. He was leading on the 350 and had that sucker pinned in 5th. Both of us like to go fast, so we were taking off to do a little WOT while his mom(Dirtmomma), dad and brother were riding in a gravel pit.
I was following him around a corner on an overgrown logging road and his entire wheel, hub and all came off. He did really well staying upright for a few seconds and moving forward past the huge rocks along the road to a "soft" dirt spot. He and that quad swapped spots for who was on top about 4 times. He landed standing with that "holy crap" look while he did a mental self test. We never did find that tire assembly and the quad was an awesome yard sale.

Like I said, have to dig out those pics. It was pretty impressive he didn't get really hurt. He does seem to have a talent for the tuck and roll.
WOW! That sounds like a bad one! Though I must say, after the fact it sure seems funny the way you describe it (he and the quad swapping spots). Still chucklin'.

Was a beautiful day of riding yesterday! Didn't end up at the track like I had hoped, but we did end up on the dunes with a pretty large group... so it made for a fun day in the sunshine. I cased it pretty good... okay REALLY good... but luckily didn't come off. That will teach me to ride without my chest protector! I am a hurting pup today (can't grip with my left hand and I think my girl on that side may deflate), but it was worth it!

Hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend! Looks like others got quite a bit of ride time this weekend too!

Old 03-01-2010, 08:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by tencubed
Hap is even hard on Hap. Look at his posting times for Pete's sake! Up at all hours of the day and night, running, biking, remodeling and still he keeps on chugging along. Hollywood must keep him happy. Mike
Was on the road at 3:00am for a Home Depot delivery in Walla Walla, 576 miles today, it was beautiful east of the mountains once all the fog and such burned off

Old 03-01-2010, 09:18 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Was on the road at 3:00am for a Home Depot delivery in Walla Walla, 576 miles today, it was beautiful east of the mountains once all the fog and such burned off
What is "such"?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread