Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 09:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Red400EXRod
Angie, you should be able to get Oregon tabs at the Sportsman in Florence.
It is the outdoor & Honda shop on the right hand side of highway 101 as you head south towards the bridge in Florence.
All you need is your quads vin#
Have fun down there, are you staying at Honeyman?
Perfect Thank you!

So I will be borrowing my cousins blaster for my nephew. I wont need proof of ownership will i? Just the Vin #? We ar staying at Driftwood. This will be my first time at "Florence".

Tencubed: I sure hope we all keep the rubberside down. I'm sure it will be wet. It seems like every time I go to Oregon it is raining or windy. Atleast we will have multiple trailers to choose from to "hangout". It will also be Allyson's first time to actually play in real sand. Not ash. LOL

One more week and we will be on the road!!! Yippee!

Old 03-31-2011, 09:57 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by warriorqueen
Perfect Thank you!

So I will be borrowing my cousins blaster for my nephew. I wont need proof of ownership will i? Just the Vin #? We ar staying at Driftwood. This will be my first time at "Florence".

Tencubed: I sure hope we all keep the rubberside down. I'm sure it will be wet. It seems like every time I go to Oregon it is raining or windy. Atleast we will have multiple trailers to choose from to "hangout". It will also be Allyson's first time to actually play in real sand. Not ash. LOL

One more week and we will be on the road!!! Yippee!
Nope, no proof of ownership needed, just the vin.
You'll love the Florence dunes, huge area!!!!!!
It's probably my favorite area, that and Winchester, but Florence offers more variety than Winchester.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Pro Rider

I have only been to Winchester once and i went off a razorback 10 mins into the ride. So I have never really rode there before. I'm sure it will be a fun. I cant wait! The weather doesn't look all that great, so I will be bringing my rain gear.

Old 04-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Angie, the one thing I have learned about the Oregon coast, it doesn't matter what the weather forecast is, it's always wrong.

Old 04-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider

Got back last night about 6ish. The weather was AWESOME. I got a sun burn and didn't even know it. It was maybe 55 degrees sunny and beautiful. Riding was awesome as always. No broken bones or quads. I didn't know about the new rule that you have to have a ATV education course completed, so I didn't that on Wednesday and Thursday. Wish I would of known about this so I could of completed it on the way down. Oh well i got it completed!

Old 04-12-2011, 08:38 AM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes, you have to have the card and 16 and younger will need to have a hands on training. class
We are going down for Easter weekend.

Old 04-16-2011, 08:41 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Got back last night about 6ish. The weather was AWESOME. I got a sun burn and didn't even know it. It was maybe 55 degrees sunny and beautiful. Riding was awesome as always. No broken bones or quads. I didn't know about the new rule that you have to have a ATV education course completed, so I didn't that on Wednesday and Thursday. Wish I would of known about this so I could of completed it on the way down. Oh well i got it completed!
Sorry I forgot to mention that.

Old 04-19-2011, 01:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by Red400EXRod
Sorry I forgot to mention that.
LOL Oh it's ok. I think that when they issue the Oregon tabs that they should tell people though. I think alot more people would know about it. There was alot of people down there that had no idea!

Old 05-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by pikuea
The worst of cosmetic nightmares is scarring, and stretch marks are scars much too easy to come by. They are tears in the dermis, the flexible middle stratum that maintains the shape of the skin. The tearing is caused by the pulling that occurs with accelerated growth. The rapid transformations of puberty or pregnancy are common aggravators. So are weight gain, muscle-building, and the uses of certain steroids.
Really, I wouldn't of even of thought of that.

Old 05-22-2011, 10:50 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Really, I wouldn't of even of thought of that.
Spam

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread