Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Jayna,
He doesn't ride his quad without it!
It has adjustments both front and back that raise and lower each. He started wearing both the Leatt and Rockgardn body armor last Oct. and has yet to complain about it being uncomfortable. I was sure glad he had them the day he rode his quad up the wall and over on top of him at Oakwood.

With adults I have heard that XC riders have a little trouble with looking up especially when going uphill, but I also heard they then adjusted them or traded for a bigger size directly through Leatt.

Alpenstars has a brace but are being sued by Leatt for too many similarities, EVS is suppose to have a brace out this month that will be half the price and protect the collerbone better and 661 looks like they have one coming out the is part of the chest protector, and that is the one I am waiting on for me.

Old 05-08-2008, 01:06 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech

Here is the link to the Shelton Poker Run

We plan on going Sunday and all are welcome to join us.</end quote></div>

Ummm, Linky goes to a purty yellow 700R.

This Sunday? Mother's Day? My mom would kill me....[img][/img]</end quote></div>

How bout now I rearranged them. Sure is weird how it looks real world compared to what I see.

Old 05-08-2008, 01:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Here is the link to the Shelton Poker Run

We plan on going Sunday and all are welcome to join us.</end quote></div>

Ummm, Linky goes to a purty yellow 700R.

This Sunday? Mother's Day? My mom would kill me....[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

How bout now I rearranged them. Sure is weird how it looks real world compared to what I see.</end quote></div>

YUP, that one works. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
It looks different for you because you are signed into your account and can see all your pics, as opposed to just the public ones. At least that's my theory...But what do I know?

Old 05-08-2008, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

Thank U[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Wanna go for a ride Memorial Weekend Sunday?

Old 05-08-2008, 01:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Jayna,

It has adjustments both front and back that raise and lower each. He started wearing both the Leatt and Rockgardn body armor last Oct. and has yet to complain about it being uncomfortable. I was sure glad he had them the day he rode his quad up the wall and over on top of him at Oakwood.

With adults I have heard that XC riders have a little trouble with looking up especially when going uphill, but I also heard they then adjusted them or traded for a bigger size directly through Leatt.

Alpenstars has a brace but are being sued by Leatt for too many similarities, EVS is suppose to have a brace out this month that will be half the price and protect the collerbone better and 661 looks like they have one coming out the is part of the chest protector, and that is the one I am waiting on for me.</end quote></div>

It really is great we can see technology like that to protect as much as possible and still allow for the enjoyment of our sport because injuries can be averted. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the info. Might post a pic of it, just in case someone is curious of what we are talking about? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Not everyone is as nosey as me rumaging through your pics... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2008, 01:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Thank U[IMG][/IMG]

Wanna go for a ride Memorial Weekend Sunday?</end quote></div>

I have a job at the barn Sundays, but I will see what I can work out. I am no longer on standby that weekend for the main job, so I would love to. Should have the Z up and all ready to go by then. Yeah! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And now that I read the poster, the fun run is that weekend. Duh....See what I can work out and let you know.

Old 05-08-2008, 01:48 AM
Pro Rider

That would be great if U could go. Let me know.

My pics are public and for public us without the written consent of myself.
I am adding more to the NWQ Nationals as we speak/type

Old 05-08-2008, 01:51 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Well I've lowered the price [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] would LOVE to see these things go now that the truck is GONE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

TIRES

ANYONE INTERESTED ON HERE????????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2008, 01:53 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Also going to be selling my big tires off of the Kodiak, they are spydertracs which will most likely be on stock yammi rims [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2008, 01:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Jayna,

Alpenstars has a brace but are being sued by Leatt for too many similarities, EVS is suppose to have a brace out this month that will be half the price and protect the collerbone better and 661 looks like they have one coming out the is part of the chest protector, and that is the one I am waiting on for me.</end quote></div>

Not everyone is as nosey as me rumaging through your pics... [img][/img]</end quote></div>

IAM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] that is a neat set up, we just run the neck guard [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] WHEN they race that is hahaha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread