Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 10:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

Saw a black bear on the side of the road going over Stevens Pass yesterday morning.

He was just sitting on the snow bank then would get down onto the shoulder of the road and then back up on the bank.

He was no more than 6' from my van. I snapped a few pictures of him with my cell phone and if I know how to send them to my computer I would post them.</end quote></div>

If you know how to text message, then it's basically the same thing. Put your email in, instead of a number.

Old 05-30-2008, 10:31 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

Old 05-30-2008, 10:37 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

A great Friday for me..... Both boys are in school today, and the wife is working [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'll get some tres wheelers worked on, and the Money Pit comes home today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2008, 11:24 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Hit Ikea today, didn't really see anything I couldn't live w/o haha that's SHOCKING, well except for the meatballs, came home w/ 2 bags of those YUM YUM</end quote></div>

Didn't know Ikea sold food.</end quote></div>

Heck YEAH [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] those famous sweedish meatballs, & lots of sweeden food they also have a resturant inside [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2008, 11:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

Saw a black bear on the side of the road going over Stevens Pass yesterday morning.

He was just sitting on the snow bank then would get down onto the shoulder of the road and then back up on the bank.

He was no more than 6' from my van. I snapped a few pictures of him with my cell phone and if I know how to send them to my computer I would post them.</end quote></div>

All you do is go to your pics, & click send then go to contacts, you will have to enter your email addy then hit send [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] come on Mister get w/ it LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k

Old 05-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I agree TGIF no niece for me today, just me & the dogs all day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] gonna get some serious weedeating done!!!! Gotta spray for weeds also!

Well we got the washing machines switched out last night, man the old one sure is little haha, BUT it will work till it dies I suppose LOL I can kill them suckers off pretty darn fast it seems, on my 4th or 5th one in 10 yrs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] then again I wash some pretty harsh things, tar, oil, mudd, more tar [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Well have a good day all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2008, 11:34 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

MAGGIESBOY PM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2008, 11:36 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

sorry for all the posts but any comcasters having trouble w/ thier mailbox???? Says service unavailable, DNS error?????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2008, 11:54 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

sorry for all the posts but any comcasters having trouble w/ thier mailbox???? Says service unavailable, DNS error?????? [img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>

NVMD

Old 05-30-2008, 12:28 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

sorry for all the posts but any comcasters having trouble w/ thier mailbox???? Says service unavailable, DNS error?????? [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

NVMD</end quote></div>

what? user headspace and timing error? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

PM back at ya

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread