Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 10:45 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

good morning PSAR!

Old 04-13-2008, 11:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone. we got our super cross tickets this year, team honda will be at south bound honda on the 25th then off to the races on the 26th [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2008, 12:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

Last Christmas I got CindyLouWho an red anodized shift lever for her 400EX. I am now looking for a red foot brake lever and have not been able to find one.

Any suggestions as to where to look?

I have already tried ebay and Blingstar to no avail.</end quote></div>

RMATV under TUSK [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] someone already posted this probably but i didn't read all the way to the top [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Dj & Kyle ordered them up from there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2008, 12:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

hola' PSAR!

my trailer hunting has went very well this week on Craigslist. Tuesday I got a small trailer for a goldwing (gonna tow it behind the SX for clean ups) for free in Everett, and it has a title. I put it on craigslist and sold it for $100.00 the next day [img][/img]

today, I found a utility trailer in Darrington with a title for free [img][/img] It needs one hub and new bearings [img][/img] All the parts from northern tool....$46.86 to my door [img][/img]</end quote></div>

So whats w/ all the trailer hunting?? Are you just getting them & fixing them & selling?? Just curious [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hey I know your a busy man but we need some help w/ Eleanore [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] she needs the valves adjusted BAD, some other little things what would you charge to do this Sir?? DJ is just busy w/ work & school I guess oh yeah & his girlfriend (stupid gurls) So I want to get it taken care of IN CASE he DID decide to race it ever again LOL, I am thinking of signing the title over to him on May 3 for his 18th BD but not sure yet!! LMK THANKS BILLY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2008, 12:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Ok so Good Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

WOW what an AWESOME day yesterday weather wise [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Got more done in the yard, did a huge dump haul YEAH!! Planted a new Holly tree & a few other flowers. It's starting to look good, had a water mill yard thing that I didn't want anymore so stuck it down in the back of the Mule for free & it was gone within a few hours [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] love it when others take my JUNK LOL

Today is Art's (step dad) 65th B'day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] gonna have a nice Mexican dinner for him, enchilada's, taco's homeade salsa ect. he's gonna love it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ok well have a great Sunday all

Old 04-13-2008, 12:58 PM
"One Wheel Short"

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

hola' PSAR!

my trailer hunting has went very well this week on Craigslist. Tuesday I got a small trailer for a goldwing (gonna tow it behind the SX for clean ups) for free in Everett, and it has a title. I put it on craigslist and sold it for $100.00 the next day [IMG][/IMG]

today, I found a utility trailer in Darrington with a title for free [IMG][/IMG] It needs one hub and new bearings [IMG][/IMG] All the parts from northern tool....$46.86 to my door [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

So whats w/ all the trailer hunting?? Are you just getting them & fixing them & selling?? Just curious [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]

Hey I know your a busy man but we need some help w/ Eleanore [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif" border="0[/IMG] she needs the valves adjusted BAD, some other little things what would you charge to do this Sir?? DJ is just busy w/ work & school I guess oh yeah & his girlfriend (stupid gurls) So I want to get it taken care of IN CASE he DID decide to race it ever again LOL, I am thinking of signing the title over to him on May 3 for his 18th BD but not sure yet!! LMK THANKS BILLY [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

the trailer hunting is to find a decent trailer to put toys on. the sale of the wing trailer was actually just a test to see if they are in demand.....I guess they are for the right price.

as far as wrenching on yer stuff, I ask for $20.00 per hour plus parts and supplies. If I have to wash the bike to work on it, an extra $10.00 from the get go. I don't want to be an ***, just making it worth my time.

Old 04-13-2008, 01:00 PM
"One Wheel Short"

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

I am thinking of signing the title over to him on May 3 for his 18th BD but not sure yet!! LMK THANKS BILLY [img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>

The title is still in my name isn't it?

Old 04-13-2008, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TReX400

Last Christmas I got CindyLouWho an red anodized shift lever for her 400EX. I am now looking for a red foot brake lever and have not been able to find one.

buy oem and have it anodized. MB might know a place through his custom bike contacts.</end quote></div>

OEM is steel.</end quote></div>

Then have it powder coated? or buy aluminum and have it anodized.

Old 04-13-2008, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider

buy oem and have it anodized. MB might know a place through his custom bike contacts.</end quote></div>

Then have it powder coated? or buy aluminum and have it anodized.</end quote></div>

Or buy jewelry, like most other married folks. (ATV people are wierd)

Old 04-13-2008, 07:00 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Then have it powder coated? or buy aluminum and have it anodized.</end quote></div>
Or buy jewelry, like most other married folks. (ATV people are wierd)</end quote></div>

Hard enough trying to find any billet foot brake lever for a 400ex and the OEM wouldn't look good (blingy enough) powder coated.

She's rather have bling for her quad than bling for her fingers, neck or ears[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Although I do get her that bling too!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread