Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 10:27 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Cindy has to work today and she loves to fish, so that's on the agenda for tomorrow!</end quote></div>
Riding and fishing, my oh my, what a life [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2008, 10:29 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Hummmmmmm

Old 05-31-2008, 10:38 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Good Morning PSAR

Hummmmmmm </end quote></div>

How is the ol' flat tire feeling this morning Larry?

Old 05-31-2008, 11:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap I'm starting to like the looks of those electric cars, plug in, charge them up and away you go, about $1.00 a day for electric charge, I could live with that.</end quote></div>
I think we need to get ahold of our representatives and senators and have them pass a bill so we can make our quads street legal. They are in many other states!
The main reason could be the price of gas and the fuel economy the atvs get!!!!!
Better mpg than a hybrid and costs much less!
I'd even be up for a motorcycle/atv endorsement requirement on my license!</end quote></div>
They sell these in Auburn at the Chrysler Dealership, 25mph top speed and they're legal to drive on city streets. I agree, a quad should be legal [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2008, 11:57 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Good Morning PSAR Hummmmmmm </end quote></div> How is the ol' flat tire feeling this morning Larry?</end quote></div>
Thanks for asking, it's feeling pretty good, but laying around the house is getting way too old [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2008, 12:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

The future of fuel, My Oh My [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Name:  2-2.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  16.4 KB

Old 05-31-2008, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

I'm starting to like the looks of those electric cars, plug in, charge them up and away you go, about $1.00 a day for electric charge, I could live with that.</end quote></div>

I think we need to get ahold of our representatives and senators and have them pass a bill so we can make our quads street legal. They are in many other states!

The main reason could be the price of gas and the fuel economy the atvs get!!!!!

Better mpg than a hybrid and costs much less!

I'd even be up for a motorcycle/atv endorsement requirement on my license!</end quote></div>

Gota love 58 MPG on my Street bike!

Old 05-31-2008, 07:27 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Well I'm back.
Met RodRod in Mt. Vernon and had a good breakfast.
Got up to Walker Valley around 9:30 and it was a beautiful morning!
Started out on Pat's Trail (nice warm up, LOL) went to the top of that and then to Upper Mainline.
We took that to the top to the gravel pit and that's where things went wrong.
I was going up one of the hill climbs and I stalled at the top. As I started to back down my right rear tire feel into a rut and the quad started to go over!
I not so gracefully dismounted landing on my back and left arm on the rocks. I could hear the quad tumbling so I ran across the hill to get out of it's way!
By the time I turned around my quad was at the bottom of the hill on all four tires!!!! Unfortunately Rod then explained to me that it did two barrel rolls and then decided to go end for end a couple times. The second time it came down on a big rock on the handle bars and headlight.
It trashed the from plastic. the headlight assembly and bent the steering stem. It also would not start and I had to be pulled to the staging area!
I am pretty sore with missing skin on my left arm and a very sore and swollen lumbar region of my back.
Other than that, everything is great!!!!
Time to look on eBay for parts!!!

Old 05-31-2008, 07:27 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Oh yeah, pics are posted.

Old 05-31-2008, 08:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

Well I'm back.

Met RodRod in Mt. Vernon and had a good breakfast.

Got up to Walker Valley around 9:30 and it was a beautiful morning!

Started out on Pat's Trail (nice warm up, LOL) went to the top of that and then to Upper Mainline.

We took that to the top to the gravel pit and that's where things went wrong.

I was going up one of the hill climbs and I stalled at the top. As I started to back down my right rear tire feel into a rut and the quad started to go over!

I not so gracefully dismounted landing on my back and left arm on the rocks. I could hear the quad tumbling so I ran across the hill to get out of it's way!

By the time I turned around my quad was at the bottom of the hill on all four tires!!!! Unfortunately Rod then explained to me that it did two barrel rolls and then decided to go end for end a couple times. The second time it came down on a big rock on the handle bars and headlight.

It trashed the from plastic. the headlight assembly and bent the steering stem. It also would not start and I had to be pulled to the staging area!

I am pretty sore with missing skin on my left arm and a very sore and swollen lumbar region of my back.

Other than that, everything is great!!!!

Time to look on eBay for parts!!!</end quote></div>

Yikes Rod [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] glad you walked, rolled away!! Bummer on the quad carnage [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] ya know I've never checked the Kodiak steering stem but it drives down the trail fine LOL

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread