Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 06:22 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

they finally opened SR 530 back up after the plane crash this morning. Lots of sirens and emergency vehicles for about 30 minutes.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker

I found a good 400ex stem, never straightened. It looks good and true, to my eyes. We can make a fair exchange on that. You can also look at my older red fenders ans see if they will meet your needs.</end quote></div>

Since you are the Unicef of parts suppliers, can you shat out a set of fork bushings for a 85 200X? [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Just wrap tape around the chrome, until it fits snug.</end quote></div>

you got any tape? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Clear, black or silver.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:09 PM
"One Wheel Short"

Plane Crash Story

Old 06-02-2008, 07:11 PM
"One Wheel Short"

I found a good 400ex stem, never straightened. It looks good and true, to my eyes. We can make a fair exchange on that. You can also look at my older red fenders ans see if they will meet your needs.</end quote></div>

Since you are the Unicef of parts suppliers, can you shat out a set of fork bushings for a 85 200X? [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Just wrap tape around the chrome, until it fits snug.</end quote></div>

you got any tape? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Clear, black or silver.</end quote></div>

Clear or silver, that way it does not stand out and look bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] What am I thinking? They can't be seen when assembled...... bring your HIGHEST PRICED STUFF [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2008, 07:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well Wunderboy starts back @ Mikey D's tomarrow night [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] guess we REALLY won't see him now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] he'll be working @ Bickford from 9-4 then McD's from 4-9 or 10, then starting next week BACK TO SCHOOL ahhhhh he's gonna hate that gas bill, poor kid, I suggested the train but GOD FORBID MOTHER hahaha glad he's got the inititive to WORK, guess he likes his car [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] maybe his Mother should learn from him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I actually applied for 7 openings w/ the Marysville School District today, if those don't pan out then GOD FORBID it's back to McD's for me in Sept [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] unless something better comes along. DJ told me to go apply @ Bickford, they are hiring new car lot attendants LMAO, think I'm a little too old for that anymore though I did love it 10 yrs ago haha

JAYNA PM...................AGAIN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Gosh didn't even hear of a plane crash [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] bummer

I was probably busy hearding about 20 of the neighbors goats back off the road to thier pasture, got to pick a baby one up so he didn't go in the road(smaller than my dogs), he was soooooooooooooo cute I told Ron I want him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img], I bet they'd give him to me, GREAT free, non gas consuming lawn mower & weedeater!!!

Old 06-02-2008, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie 3 more weeks of school then I am headed out to the dunes again [img][/img]</end quote></div>

What kind of towrig did you get?</end quote></div>

They wanted too much money for the rig. I'll keep looking. I'm planning on a newer 2004-2007 turbo diesel, chevy or ford, I'm looking for someone who can't afford their rig anymore. I'm coming up on 300,000 miles on mine so I would like to replace it while it runs very good.

Safety first since I am hauling a very heavy trailer and have my kids - they are precious cargo. Although, I may just go with a baby freightliner and license it as a mh......

Old 06-02-2008, 07:49 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
Most of my *** is now very purple!</end quote></div>
Thats a "TMI" situation. You draw pictures like that again and you will lose a point.</end quote></div>

How about if I take a picture and post it!!!???

Old 06-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Pro Rider

Most of my *** is now very purple!</end quote></div>

Thats a "TMI" situation. You draw pictures like that again and you will lose a point.</end quote></div>

How about if I take a picture and post it!!!???</end quote></div>

NOoooooooo! PLEASE NO! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2008, 09:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie Safety first since I am hauling a very heavy trailer and have my kids - they are precious cargo. Although, I may just go with a baby freightliner and license it as a mh......</end quote></div>
Keep an eye out for a F450, them are sweet trucks, might be able to find one somebody can't afford [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2008, 10:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod How about if I take a picture and post it!!!???</end quote></div>
It don't look so purple to me, atleast you can still shake it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread