Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 11:08 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

good morning PSAR!

Big Brown will be making a good stop here on Friday afternoon....... practical stuff, chrome stuff, ...... I love stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2008, 11:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well last night was a good sleeping night [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] thanks for the info TC, I'll pass it on to Ron!!

Here's a good one, was kind of awake this morning laying in bed when all of a sudden I hear a horn honking?? LMAO it was my FAT CAT walking across the steering wheel hahahahaha, goofy cat anyway

Well back to work for me today bahdahdahdada I'm lovin' it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] hmm am I really?? heehee

Quad4fun, yeps lots of ups & downs w/ this house stuff!! It is going good now though, hoping they do some forms today!! they say delivery date for new home is Feb 8 I say they best get BUSY haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That girl of yours is looking great & sounds like is doing AWESOME w/ her racing that is so neat i AM happy for you guys that you can travel like you are, I know it's tough & very expensive cudo's to you Dad for making it happen [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I really really miss racing but maybe this summer we will get a few in we will see, I think the boys want to try PR so we will see how things go!!

AOW sounds good, or Tulalip I guess we MIGHT try to be there just post if it's a go or not [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
God forbid we'd make plans ahead of time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Well can't remember if I posted or not but Wunderboy starts college [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] on Monday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] he's growing up boohoo [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ok well you all have a great day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2008, 12:22 PM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

Old 01-31-2008, 12:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good morning Val here, Tulaup sounds good to me...way more options for foodies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2008, 12:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

just a random post to unsubscribe LOL

Old 01-31-2008, 01:06 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Good morning Val here, Tulaup sounds good to me...way more options for foodies [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Verity & I may be up for some breakfast on Saturday. I will talk to her tonight.

Old 01-31-2008, 01:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

That would be great to see you two Ray [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Val

Old 01-31-2008, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider

I second Tulaup[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2008, 03:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

ok well just a quickie post, we got the bus fixed but it wasn't totally fried last night but today it was Ron found it after work so once again THANKS everyone have a good night I'm going to hit the hay</end quote></div>

Well, glad you got it fixed and it was not a bunch of burnt out wiring. I don't know if your post wasn't up yet or if the muscle relaxer I'm on fogged up my reading ability. Didn't word that post last night all that well either.

Enjoy the new house.

Old 01-31-2008, 03:50 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry guys, this Sat's a no go for me. Have a good time and I'll catch you all at the next one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread