Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 11:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod There is no overnight parking or camping at the gravel pit. There are at least two (if not more) camping areas (campgrounds) off of Elfendahl Road at Tahuya State Forest. You can also camp at Reiter, outside of Gold Bar.</end quote></div>
I figured somebody that knew what they were talking about would chime in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma AND WHO PUTS SOMETHING TOGETHER W/ SQUARE DRIVE SCREWS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Ok, excuse me, square DRIVE screws, not square screws [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod There is no overnight parking or camping at the gravel pit. There are at least two (if not more) camping areas (campgrounds) off of Elfendahl Road at Tahuya State Forest. You can also camp at Reiter, outside of Gold Bar.</end quote></div>

I figured somebody that knew what they were talking about would chime in [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

At that gravel pit is where i crashed and was almost paralized...theres a jump that you come off the top of the hill and race down it, well there was a nasty lip and it bucked me off...oh man not being able to feel your lower body is a scary thing! ahahhahah...wait a minute thats the last time i rode! last aug...it was the first ride of the weekend and not even a hr into it bleh!

Old 06-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Square screws? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Last post I made is for Rod [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2008, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

Looky, looky at what I got for the LTZ....Kept griping about having to switch from the LTR with it's cushy suspension to the pogo sticks on the Z so I picked up some brand new '08 LTR shocks. Can't wait...[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

</end quote></div>

Sweet! Did you ever get your motor figured out? Was it a head gasket?

Old 06-11-2008, 12:47 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Well just off the roof of the RV what a PIA to get the old gasket off WHEW but it is done [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] hopefully it fixes the leak, I almost have the interior dried out, stuffed towels in there for the most part then stuffed paper towels up there, should be decent tomarrow then I'll have to get some of the dries the air packs. Man that RV is almost as tall as the lowest part of the roof on our general store [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I was almost skeert [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I told Ron just throw a vent in the hole & call it good we really don't even know if the AC works!! But he said I'd complain I didn't have AC LOL

Have a good night all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Happa your so funny [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] square drive/square screws same thing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2008, 01:03 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

dirtmomma,,,

yes,,,please watch out for the scammers on CL

Old 06-11-2008, 01:06 AM
Super Quad Patrol

the beauty of square drives is that they are tapered and self centering when you apply pressure with a screw-gun,,they dont wobble

best fastener option available IMO

Old 06-11-2008, 01:11 AM
Super Quad Patrol

oysters and corn on the BBQ next to the woodstove,,,,does it get any better??

well,,,maybe if the sun was shining tooooo.....

Old 06-11-2008, 02:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay
Looky, looky at what I got for the LTZ....Kept griping about having to switch from the LTR with it's cushy suspension to the pogo sticks on the Z so I picked up some brand new '08 LTR shocks. Can't wait...[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

</end quote></div>

Sweet! Did you ever get your motor figured out? Was it a head gasket?</end quote></div>

Got the info from Jim. It's a 97mm piston, so ordered the extra special, multilayered thingie mabobber gasket kit. Was going to work on it last weekend, but that didn't work out. Might give it a shot Saturday. I need to get my shim kit back again.

Gonna borrow a quad for the night ride at Walker.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread