Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 07:42 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing i love square drives btw!!</end quote></div>
I have a few projects that require the removal of square type screws, guess I'll have to pick up a few bits.

Old 06-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ck500 Are there any other ORV campgrounds in Capitol Forest? Or how about other areas in and around Puget Sound that are family friendly and have areas to camp and ride? I've only really been to Tahuya and we go to Moses Lake quite frequently.</end quote></div>
I've stayed at Belfair State Park before and trailered quads to the Gravel Pit area on Sandhill Rd at Tahuya, that might not work for you if you have a fifth wheel. I've never seen dayuse signs at the Gravel Pit, atleast haven't noticed any and it's more than enough room for your rig. There might be no overnight parking signs posted in the second picture, not really sure, but I have seen many times toyhaulers and motorhomes parked there when we arrived and departed, might be worth a shot.
Name:  IMG_1949.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  55.3 KB

Name:  IMG_1946.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  56.8 KB

Old 06-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

There is no overnight parking or camping at the gravel pit.
There are at least two (if not more) camping areas (campgrounds) off of Elfendahl Road at Tahuya State Forest.
You can also camp at Reiter, outside of Gold Bar.

Old 06-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

chrisk500, welcome to the thread!
Stick around and you'll meet some great people to ride, hang and camp with!!

Old 06-10-2008, 09:50 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

Looky, looky at what I got for the LTZ....Kept griping about having to switch from the LTR with it's cushy suspension to the pogo sticks on the Z so I picked up some brand new '08 LTR shocks. Can't wait..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
</end quote></div>

COOL!

I have a 450R rear shock on my 400ex, I need to look for some front 450R shocks and put them on the 400.
Maybe I should just save up some $ and buy aftermarket shocks for my 450R and put those stockers on the 400ex.

Old 06-10-2008, 09:51 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing i love square drives btw!!</end quote></div>

I have a few projects that require the removal of square type screws, guess I'll have to pick up a few bits.</end quote></div>

Square screws?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Well Ron is up on the roof of the RV now doing the AC gasket HOPE THIS WORKS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Man there are all kinds on CL I'll tell you what LOL, tell me this doesn't sound like a SCAM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Hello ,
I'm Mr. Fernando Dasilva, Am a British Citizen, but live in Canada ; I came across your advert on www.Craigslist.com and am highly interested in Purchasing the {1978 Jayco Class C 23' } which you offer for sale. Due to the fact that it's been a long time have been searching for it, Please I want you kindly get back to me as soon as possible with the necessary answers to the question below:

1. Are you the first owner?
2. The present condition?
3. How long has it been yours?
4. Who did you buy it from?
5. And your final asking price?
6. And why have you decide to sell it?

And I will also like you to send me Pictures to enable me view what I Intend to purchase and I will like you to know that my form of payment is through a USPS Money Order..
I await your urgent response so that we can proceed further..
Note: Please I want you to get back to me with your final asking price..
Most Sincerely,
Eng. Fernando Dasilva ..

Old 06-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney

i cant wail till we go camping in capitol forrest, just a few weeks away. any one up for a weekend/week/9 days? its july 4th - the 13th. hap???? we wont be staying in the campground but its not far behind it.</end quote></div>

I'll be there probley the 6th which is the sunday i'll make a day trip down to meet you and the family!!!

Old 06-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>
Are there any other ORV campgrounds in Capitol Forest? Or how about other areas in and around Puget Sound that are family friendly and have areas to camp and ride? I've only really been to Tahuya and we go to Moses Lake quite frequently.</end quote></div>

Theres Rocky moutain never been there but i know its a staging spot for capitol as well as straddaline i know has a camp spot but not sure about size or anything...my uncle has a 33' toy hauler and a big truck and he takes it to the middle waddel spot and fits in really well. some spots are tricky compared to others....hope i helped!

Old 06-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider

Paulson's called said they have everything patched up on the bike! hopefully ready by thursday!!! woohooooo!!! going to belfaire this weekend if so! so anyone heading that way i would be glad to say hello!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread