Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 09:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma thanks Larry I think I will throw a charger on the house batteries tomarrow Ron is convinced that IS NOT the problem *rollseyes* but then again our cab battery fires right up, & last camping trip it was hooked up to the genni & they never charged??????????????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ahha</end quote></div>
Don't forget to check the water level in the house batteries, I think we tend to forget checking that, atleast I did and the level was low too the point I think I probably fried my batteries. As you know, those batteries aren't cheap either [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2008, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Kym,
The panel inside the motor home. Check the fuses to see if they have 12v. Take out one of your lights, it should say if it's a 12v or 110. The 110's are the same as in your house. If it has 110's you have an inverter(changes 12v to 110). If you have 12v lights you have a converter/ charger(changes 110 to 12v and charges the batts.). Most RV's also have a batt. disconnect for when you are hooked to 110 for a long time. It lets you diconnect them so they don't overcharge. It might be a switch on the dash or it could be near the fuse panel.Check for that also.

Old 06-27-2008, 09:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney good mornin everyone. how do you clean a k&n filter?</end quote></div>
Spray the cleaner on the outside of the filter, spray with water from the inside which forces the dirt off the outside of the filter. Let it air dry and spray the oil on the outside of the filter.
Name:  99-5000.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  10.3 KB

Old 06-27-2008, 09:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen Well my 10 yr class reunion is tomorrow.</end quote></div>
Dang, you must be the youngster of the thread, well with the exception of PSI [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-28-2008, 01:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dazeys

Kym,

The panel inside the motor home. Check the fuses to see if they have 12v. Take out one of your lights, it should say if it's a 12v or 110. The 110's are the same as in your house. If it has 110's you have an inverter(changes 12v to 110). If you have 12v lights you have a converter/ charger(changes 110 to 12v and charges the batts.). Most RV's also have a batt. disconnect for when you are hooked to 110 for a long time. It lets you diconnect them so they don't overcharge. It might be a switch on the dash or it could be near the fuse panel.Check for that also.</end quote></div>

Ok THANKS again Tony [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] that's makes total sense to BOTH of us about the battery disconnect being turned off..........................well it wasn't while we lived in it(3 months) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] DANG IT I betcha we fried the NEW batteries [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I guess we live & learn, good thing I got hopefully 2 people coming to look @ the little bus if it sells I guess we'll be off to buy a couple of new batteries!!

Old 06-28-2008, 01:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney good mornin everyone. how do you clean a k&n filter?</end quote></div>

Spray the cleaner on the outside of the filter, spray with water from the inside which forces the dirt off the outside of the filter. Let it air dry and spray the oil on the outside of the filter.

Name:  99-5000.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  10.3 KB</end quote></div>

yer so knowlegable Hap [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I was trying to get there but just didn't have the time to get a pic ect. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-28-2008, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie

Hey firerider,

What kind of quad did you get (or are getting) for Regan? Are you sticking with polaris? Is she feeling more ready to ride now?</end quote></div>

I got her a little pink 110. went with a Jet Moto couse she only goes some times. she did good with it today when we got it home, she did 2 trips around the street. we'll see how she does next week at horsfall

Kassie gets her certification dives done tomorrow and then we go to mexico this winter for a dive vacation.

Old 06-28-2008, 04:25 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

g'night PSAR!

Looking thru C/L earlier, it seems that TP and RG are having a moving sale this weekend, I guess I'll go down there and see what I can spend some of my new "hard earned" dollars on. I hope she will take a check [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/gms/732708305.html

Old 06-28-2008, 10:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 06-28-2008, 10:51 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

wow, my turn already?

RG, I'm calling you in the next 30 seconds, be ready to place yer breakfast order. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread