Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 12:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Afternoon PSAR [IMG][/IMG]

Well got a call & a guy coming to look @ the RV tomarrow afternoon [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG] so wish me luck it sells!! Gonna have my Mom be here w/ me so I'm not alone, he says he's a undercover cop w/ the Edmonds PD but I'm not that trustworthy [IMG][/IMG]

So I got it ALL cleaned out now haha, man what a job, sure is funny I have to do it ALL by myself [IMG][/IMG] maybe I'll keep ALL the $$ hahaha [IMG][/IMG] It needs a good bath on the outside I may attempt that tomarrow before he comes it's in a sucky spot to wash it but I'll try.

SUPPOSED to be partly sunny tomarrow we will see THAT'D be awful nice Im real tired of these gloomy days!!</end quote></div>

When I sell things on CL I find a common area or parking lot to meet at. The buyer only gets my address from the paperwork after the deal is sealed.</end quote></div>

Yeah we did that w/ the truck but it's a little spendy & PIA to drive the RV back & forth [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img], plus it's parked behind the big blue bus LOL I'm a stay at home Mom again so if someone wants to try & come in the yard to get me or my possesions they have to deal w/ 3 dogs & a pissed off Momma [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] but I know what your saying it makes me uneasy but whats a girl to do

Old 06-12-2008, 12:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker Welp, the Green Bay job offer came in today. It will almost double her salary, in a lesser economy. If she accepts, it will be September................Anyone want to buy a house in Southern Marysville with RV parking?</end quote></div>

Wow, that's some crazy news, don't you know it's cold and snows there? More money in a lesser economy is always good. You would look good as a Cheese Head though [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I guess it was meant to be with this omen [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG]

</end quote></div>

Oh man I bet she'll LOVE that pic [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2008, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

Good evening PSAR. Busy busy busy at work. Hired two new science teachers for next year, am dealing with the end of the year, have an entire new science program to implement next year, cleaning out the old hazardous chemicals from the lab, plus I get to move rooms again! Time to pack all my cr@p up and move to another hallway.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Got a couple of pics of the new tow rig. I really really like it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Name:  newtruck3.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  78.3 KB

I have too many vehicles again! Between the 3 pickups, the z, the trailer, and quads, things are getting out of control.

If the guy working on my magic bus ever actually finishes it, I have no where to put it!

Old 06-12-2008, 02:37 AM
Pro Rider

Some of you have had the experience of meeting my dad. He is a character and kind of a nut - its a good thing I take after my mom!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Anyway, my 64 year old pop decided he wanted something economical for running around town so he got this!

Name:  can-am017.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  127.9 KB

He said he is getting used to it - has put 80 miles on it so far.

I asked him what he was going to do when it was 105 degrees outside this summer - hot hot hot! Its very cool though

Old 06-12-2008, 04:33 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

What are the dunes like in Green Bay?</end quote></div>

They are like....in Michigan.

Old 06-12-2008, 04:35 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker In a few months, 2 hours at a time will be a real long sleep. It's prolly good to practice.</end quote></div> Teething was always my favorite time.</end quote></div> I think teething was easy compared to this "terrible two" bullsh!t. Atleast with teething you know why she is grumpy.</end quote></div>

Of course teething and twos are no contest for the dreaded 14-16 age, it's all downhill after that [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I can kick out a 14-16 year old, though, can't I?</end quote></div>

My dad did.

Old 06-12-2008, 07:00 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie

Some of you have had the experience of meeting my dad. He is a character and kind of a nut - its a good thing I take after my mom!!! [img][/img]

Anyway, my 64 year old pop decided he wanted something economical for running around town so he got this!

Name:  can-am017.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  127.9 KB

He said he is getting used to it - has put 80 miles on it so far.

I asked him what he was going to do when it was 105 degrees outside this summer - hot hot hot! Its very cool though</end quote></div>

heck yeah!!! that thing is sweet

I've never met your dad,,,but i like him already

Old 06-12-2008, 07:32 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Old 06-12-2008, 09:17 AM
Pro Rider

Good morning PSAR! Today we are supposed to see a big yellow ball in the sky - might only be a myth though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Have a great day everyone

Old 06-12-2008, 09:27 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PASR

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread