Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 11:51 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Poppin in for a shout out. Haven't been here in a couple years and thought I'd pop back in and say howdy. Been a long strange trip and a new quad to boot. Got me a renegade X now. Don't remember anyone from this thread but I ride in North Idaho mostly and just thought I'd pop up again. Anyone from the North Idaho communities here? I'm always looking for new peeps to ride with. Bought the X at the end of November and have 1023 miles on her already. Upgraded from my beloved Scrambler that I rode into the ground. After I replaced the rear end completely(myself by the way) and then the front end gave out. I gave her up and went from 500 to 800cc's. The X is a fire breathing monster that I just LOVE.

Old 05-27-2008, 09:12 AM
Pro Rider

Good morning PSAR! My fence is finished and looking great. My 62 year old mother and I dug out, leveled and re-set 216 retaining wall blocks for the base of the fence, took off the wood panels (Michael had to dig out half of the screws with a knife, they were buried so deep in the wood), remounted the panels on the level base, then I got up on the ladder and trimmed the top of the posts with the sawsall and screwed the caps down - met a lot of my neighbors while working on it this weekend. Next major chore - the yard! I still have a HUGE stump (out of the ground thank goodness) and a crater that could swallow a small car to deal with - ARGH

Have a great day everyone!

Old 05-27-2008, 09:15 AM
Pro Rider

good morning scramblher

I don't know anyone who rides quads in north idaho - got a bud that rides a street bike in Bonners Ferry though.

There were a lot of Idaho riders on the Spokane thread a couple of years ago. You might find that thread and post on it so it comes up to the top.

Old 05-27-2008, 09:18 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 05-27-2008, 09:22 AM
Pro Rider

After working all weekend I want to play.

Thinking about Tahuya on Saturday - anyone else up to it?

Old 05-27-2008, 09:59 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 05-27-2008, 10:05 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie After working all weekend I want to play.
Thinking about Tahuya on Saturday - anyone else up to it?</end quote></div>
I'm still on the disabled list, no work or riding for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-27-2008, 10:08 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie Good morning PSAR! My fence is finished and looking great. </end quote></div>
Congratulations, reminds me that I need to build a gate [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-27-2008, 10:24 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Old 05-27-2008, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

Boy am I tired! After only getting about 4 hours of sleep Fri, Sat, and Sunday night. I went camping/riding with a friend of mine and her in laws. I'm not sure if it's the same place that you guys talk about over by Naches. I never did see a sign that said the name of it. It was way out in the woods. It's an hour away from Ellensburg on a dirt road. You can also get to it from Selah. We hit some of the traffic on the way home yesterday but nothing "to bad". Got home about 6 unpacked, showered and went straight to bed. I was out when I hit the pillow and had a really hard time getting up this morning. Heck, I don't even think I moved all night long.

Joel, Justin said that you and Jolene were over by Ellensburg somewhere. Were you guys over there riding quads?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread