Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 10:40 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Good Morning PSAR

Old 06-12-2008, 10:41 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

Old 06-12-2008, 10:43 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Marcie,

That's one sweet looking truck, love that interior. It looks alot beefier than the chevy dually, I know you're gonna love it. I grew up right next to the King Ranch, maybe that's why I have a soft spot for the King Ranch version [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2008, 10:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutieName:  newtruck1.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  129.9 KB</end quote></div>
Micheal doesn't even look like the same boy I saw at the Pizza Feed, must say, looks much better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PugetSoundIslander Kinda looks like a snow mobile with tires</end quote></div>
I would tend to agee, never seen one on the road.

Old 06-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker In a few months, 2 hours at a time will be a real long sleep. It's prolly good to practice.</end quote></div> Teething was always my favorite time.</end quote></div> I think teething was easy compared to this "terrible two" bullsh!t. Atleast with teething you know why she is grumpy.</end quote></div>

Of course teething and twos are no contest for the dreaded 14-16 age, it's all downhill after that [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

PRAISE THE LORD ON THAT ONE [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG] I can TOTALLY attest to that but add 18 to that!!!</end quote></div>

At 18 they should be out of the house!</end quote></div>

NOT if they're still in school geesh Rod have a [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Marcie SWEET truck that thing looks like it'll haul that toyhauler NO problem [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it does look alot more beefier than the Chevy!!

Ok now all you guys are making me nervous about someone coming to look @ the RV [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] guess I'll have my brother come over also!!

Well I'm off to grab my Dad's pressure washer & try to give it a bath so it'll look a little less greener [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2008, 01:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Ok now all you guys are making me nervous about someone coming to look @ the RV [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] guess I'll have my brother come over also!! Well I'm off to grab my Dad's pressure washer & try to give it a bath so it'll look a little less greener.</end quote></div>
Just give the prospective buyer a shot from the pressure washer if he starts to creep ya out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Pro Rider

Dm run up to Gi joes and grab some black streak remover. That is what I wash my trailer with and it comes out shiney as heck. You don't even have to use soap. Just spray on. We have a long brush that we use. brush it around and rinse it off. It helps alot with the streaks you get from where the water comes off the roof.

Old 06-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Pro Rider

Paulsons is done with my bike!!! YAY going to pick it up in a short bit!!! anyone down for belfaire this weekend?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread