Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>[i]Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

LOL well he's about ready to go in the kennel, I should just put it back together!! I chained him up yesterday for awhile & then at night as that is when he gets into trouble, I think he is protesting [img][/img] I looked out this morning & he drug BOTH dog beds out of the houses & has "fluff" all over [img][/img] it's that damn husky in him I know it ARGGGGG well if he chews his bed that's fine, he won't have one to lay on I guess!! I know he will eventually grow out of it he is only 7 months old but MY GOD hurry up dog [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I would take all the beds away. The only beds my dogs have our in the garage and in the house which they only use in the winter time. The both sleep in a igloo in there kennel, with no padding in the summer. In the winter I give them wood shavings for the fleas, bugs, smell, etc. They can chew up the wood as much as they want, they will learn when they get a sliver in there mouth.

Old 07-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

LOL well he's about ready to go in the kennel, I should just put it back together!! I chained him up yesterday for awhile & then at night as that is when he gets into trouble, I think he is protesting [IMG][/IMG] I looked out this morning & he drug BOTH dog beds out of the houses & has "fluff" all over [IMG][/IMG] it's that damn husky in him I know it ARGGGGG well if he chews his bed that's fine, he won't have one to lay on I guess!! I know he will eventually grow out of it he is only 7 months old but MY GOD hurry up dog [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I would take all the beds away. The only beds my dogs have our in the garage and in the house which they only use in the winter time. The both sleep in a igloo in there kennel, with no padding in the summer. In the winter I give them wood shavings for the fleas, bugs, smell, etc. They can chew up the wood as much as they want, they will learn when they get a sliver in there mouth.</end quote></div>

Yeah that's probably what I will do, Kubbie likes a bed but guess she'll have to do w/o LOL, I was thinking of doing the wood shavings this winter, do you use Cedar? Thats what one of the beds was filled w/ & I used to love to smell the dog after he was layin on it haha, he's just a BRAT!!!!!!!!! But he is just a baby I guess

Old 07-02-2008, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

LOL well he's about ready to go in the kennel, I should just put it back together!! I chained him up yesterday for awhile & then at night as that is when he gets into trouble, I think he is protesting [IMG][/IMG] I looked out this morning & he drug BOTH dog beds out of the houses & has "fluff" all over [IMG][/IMG] it's that damn husky in him I know it ARGGGGG well if he chews his bed that's fine, he won't have one to lay on I guess!! I know he will eventually grow out of it he is only 7 months old but MY GOD hurry up dog [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I would take all the beds away. The only beds my dogs have our in the garage and in the house which they only use in the winter time. The both sleep in a igloo in there kennel, with no padding in the summer. In the winter I give them wood shavings for the fleas, bugs, smell, etc. They can chew up the wood as much as they want, they will learn when they get a sliver in there mouth.</end quote></div>

Yeah that's probably what I will do, Kubbie likes a bed but guess she'll have to do w/o LOL, I was thinking of doing the wood shavings this winter, do you use Cedar? Thats what one of the beds was filled w/ & I used to love to smell the dog after he was layin on it haha, he's just a BRAT!!!!!!!!! But he is just a baby I guess</end quote></div>

Cedar is the best for fleas and yea smells the best. When the store doesn't have that I usually just get what they have then. You can put the wood shavings in their beds minus the "fluffy" stuff. LOL Then if he still chews it up I would just throw the wood shavings in there igloos if that is what you use. It's a mess to clean up though, because everytime the dogs come out of the igloo they always seem to drag some out. That's the problem that I have.

Old 07-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

You guys should just let the dogs sleep in bed with ya'll, that'll take care of all those problems with bedding and when you're at work, just keep them inside, I'm sure they won't do any damage

Old 07-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

You guys should just let the dogs sleep in bed with ya'll, that'll take care of all those problems with bedding and when you're at work, just keep them inside, I'm sure they won't do any damage </end quote></div>

LOL well aren't you funny Larry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] they would LOVE to sleep w/ us I'm sure
You should see Moto's Dad's owners car [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] OMG he chewed the whole back seat up I'd of beat that thing severly then never let him in it again!!

Old 07-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

We had a Great Dane that at 6 mths old chewed the arm off a sofa, including the 2x4 of the frame work, we were only gone for 4 hrs in the evening. That was the last time he stayed inside the house with us not home. At 6 mths old, he stood 6', he had a very hardy appetite [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2008, 08:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Only 4 days left on my time off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] it's gonna be alittle weird going back to work after 7 wks off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2008, 10:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney well iv started loading the rv, got the bikes all tuned and ready just a waiting game now [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Atleast you get to camp and ride, have fun out there and keep that rubber down. I'll still be on crutches and off one foot, so no playtime for me [img][/img]</end quote></div>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] so i guess i dont get a preview of this famous dance of yours everyone talks about. well maybe next time. roads will still be marked with TNE for PSI and/or anyone else that might want to show up, if not than[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] ill just tuck my tail and pout for awhile.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2008, 11:01 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

The loser mayor of Seattle settled for $45 million that they'll probably **** away and the city will more than likely never get another team!

Old 07-02-2008, 11:02 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Only 4 days left on my time off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] it's gonna be alittle weird going back to work after 7 wks off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

It's about time you lazy bum!!!
Beside, Dallas is finished!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread