Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Good morning PSAR. Another beautiful day ahead!

Old 07-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

well iv started loading the rv, got the bikes all tuned and ready just a waiting game now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2008, 12:42 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

Morning PSAR!

Had a dr's appt yesterday. I lost weight for some reason. It might be cuz i had shorts and a tank top on and got 3 inches of my hair cut off. LOL But I'm more worried about Allyson (baby's name, ally for short) is alittle on the small size. Her head is measuring right on for how far along I am, but the rest of her body is measuring one week behind and she is skinny. I'm assuming she is taking after me instead of Justin. I feel like I'm eating all the time, and when I do eat I get full really fast. So it looks like I will be eating more fatty foods until I have her. Only 2-5 more weeks left. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Angie, we had the same "issues" with Brandon during the same time frame. When he was born, he ended up being 21" long and 6.6 pounds. (he still looks the same, without the wrinkles) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2008, 12:43 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Old 07-02-2008, 01:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen Dm I'm going through the same thing with my springer. She has chewed up some parts on the back deck, chewed the hose in half. Then in the dogs kennel she has dug 3 holes to China. The dogs have about 20 toys in there kennel and she decides to dig instead. Oh yea she chewed a hole through the lawn mower bag too. I just replaced that and for one bag it was $50. I would be pissed too, on the bug screener!</end quote></div>

Exactly why I don't want a big outdoor dog, they can create quite a mess. Sorry, but the lawn mower bag is kinda funny [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I guess I should finish the story. She chewed up the bag because SOMEONE put the ball in there to hide it from her. She found it and wanted it really bad I guess. LOL It wasn't Justin or I that put it in there. It was our neighbor because she was bugging him with the ball. I was more pissed at him than the dog. LOL</end quote></div>

LOL well he's about ready to go in the kennel, I should just put it back together!! I chained him up yesterday for awhile & then at night as that is when he gets into trouble, I think he is protesting [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I looked out this morning & he drug BOTH dog beds out of the houses & has "fluff" all over [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] it's that damn husky in him I know it ARGGGGG well if he chews his bed that's fine, he won't have one to lay on I guess!! I know he will eventually grow out of it he is only 7 months old but MY GOD hurry up dog [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2008, 01:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen I guess I should finish the story. She chewed up the bag because SOMEONE put the ball in there to hide it from her. She found it and wanted it really bad I guess. LOL It wasn't Justin or I that put it in there. It was our neighbor because she was bugging him with the ball. I was more pissed at him than the dog. LOL</end quote></div>
That makes the story even funnier [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2008, 01:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod I think she'd rather keep her 400EX. Although if she did get that Raptor, I'd still have the fastest quad in the family! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div> If you keep that up, I might have a surprise for you next dune trip, see ya on the flats [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div> And when will that be?</end quote></div>
Probably when you retire [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2008, 01:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney well iv started loading the rv, got the bikes all tuned and ready just a waiting game now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Atleast you get to camp and ride, have fun out there and keep that rubber down. I'll still be on crutches and off one foot, so no playtime for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well Trev is officially a Cub Scout now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] he's all excited haha, signed him up last night there first badge to be earned is in a couple weeks @ Roy Robinson Chev, auto safety [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] he should do great in that!!

Got the big kid straightened out also, he was having a crisis yesterday w/ school & work, too overwelmed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] but he got a nice talkin' to by grama & granpa & I think it's all squared away now....................I hope haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] everyone has to have a break down now & then LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Had some folks come look @ RV last night another one coming tonight I'M SICK OF LOOKY LOUES [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] dang I really don't think I"m out of line on my price($2500 obo) I guess people REALLY DO want something for nothing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
so we'll see what today brings!!

WEll have a good day enjoy the weather yesterday was about perfect [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
A little rain on the 4th wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2008, 01:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Oh yeah anyone interested..............................
4th of July BBQ @ our house, Fri. @ 7pm all we ask is that you bring wht you would like to throw on the barbie, or some chips or something [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] not going TOTALLY crazy w/ fireworks, but are doing some.
I went to the stand yesterday & got a few [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
If you can attend shoot me an PM if ya want [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread