Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 11:32 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

howdy PSAR!

the tri-z is up for trade [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Looking to trade it for a 250EX for Brenda, or some other sort of automatic

Old 07-06-2008, 01:18 PM
Pro Rider

Heading off to capitol today woohoo...if the bike will start...ran out of spark plugs so i used sand paper to clean it out hahahha dad said thats a trick to do it if your desperate...

Old 07-06-2008, 02:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

Kymmy, the Kasea is, but isn't a china quad. They (Kasea) has been a well established company, and they are not trying to build Honda knockoffs. They are a force to be reckoned with in youth Quad MX and TT racing. To buy a good machine, without the expense of the big 4, one has to go to a Kasea as you and Ronnie did, or a DRR like Jay and Lu did. It looks like we will have one or two of one of those machines at Christmas time. [img][/img] They both want to race again, as of today [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yes I know this [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] that is why we went w/ the Kasea, there a ALOT of them built nicely!! Plus they are easy to build as we found out w/ Trev's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Trev also wants to start racing again, I would like to see him do some TT BUT we aren't able to at the present time, maybe IF & WHEN his Mother goes back to work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] which will be in Sept. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] then maybe we can put some focus on our quads as they ALL need it!!

Old 07-06-2008, 05:47 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

big racks o'ribs just entered phase one of cooking....... Oh, ya, everyone is welcome for rib eating this afternoon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2008, 07:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

big racks o'ribs just entered phase one of cooking....... Oh, ya, everyone is welcome for rib eating this afternoon [img][/img]</end quote></div>

It is the afternoon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

Whew! Just spent a few hours scrubbing the black streaks off the Adrenaline, washing and waxing it too! That was a huge job.

Too pooped to cook, so I threw some hot wings into the oven and a salad in a bowl.

Trailer is loaded and ready to go [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2008, 11:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie Whew! Just spent a few hours scrubbing the black streaks off the Adrenaline, washing and waxing it too! That was a huge job. </end quote></div>
What did you use on the black streaks?

Old 07-07-2008, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie Whew! Just spent a few hours scrubbing the black streaks off the Adrenaline, washing and waxing it too! That was a huge job. </end quote></div>

What did you use on the black streaks?</end quote></div>

"Black streak remover" from Wal-Mart. There are a lot of different ideas on rv.net for removing them, but this worked just fine.

Old 07-07-2008, 12:57 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie Whew! Just spent a few hours scrubbing the black streaks off the Adrenaline, washing and waxing it too! That was a huge job. </end quote></div> What did you use on the black streaks?</end quote></div> "Black streak remover" from Wal-Mart. There are a lot of different ideas on rv.net for removing them, but this worked just fine.</end quote></div>
Was just hoping I wouldn't have to work too hard on the streaks, my old skinny arms get tired real fast, guess gotta think Wax On Wax Off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2008, 01:13 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Aren't you up past your bedtime?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread