Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 01:47 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

good morning PSAR!

it has been quiet around here.....Wilbur Sr took the boys on Friday morning, and he is bringing them home tonight around 8:00. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It is good to have my Dad back in my life again, the last year has sucked without him. (that is what happens when a new girl comes into life I guess) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2008, 03:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney looking on the internet map we were on the d-4000 road right about where the 19 is, right after the big turn there is a road to the right that cuts back and goes up a hill just before the next road that shows on the map</end quote></div>
I know the area ya'll were at, there's many areas that have turnouts to camp in. Capitol Forest is huge with many cool places to ride and explore. It takes a map to find the trails, especially where ya'll were camped at, but you can ride trails for days and never cross the same trail twice.

Old 07-13-2008, 05:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Time to Party? Keg~O~Rator (Marysville, WA)

Wasn't someone looking for one of these?

Old 07-13-2008, 11:21 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

From now on all rides will be public!

Old 07-13-2008, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

Hey tne definatly didnt know where you went i went up there on the 6th and couldnt find ya...cpl of the trails i knew were blocked off....didnt wanna venture off to much because my bike was on the fritz and i was by myself hehehe ....next time!

Old 07-13-2008, 11:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

From now on all rides will be public!</end quote></div>

Umm, there is such a thing as TMI! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2008, 12:54 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good evening PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well Ron & I got our RV batteries yesterday from his Dad after we spent an hour driving around waiting to get them tested [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] they tested GREAT so we came home put them in & BAM we were up & running [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] SOOOOOOOO I talked him into going up to Darrington for the night, Trevor stayed in Arlington w/ his grammy & papa so it was just the 2 of us [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] NO quads just 2 dogs & a cat. It was nice, we stayed up till 1:30am playing Electronic Monopoly LOL, weather was totally AWESOME up there, got there around 7ish kicked back & enjoyed the river, we thought it would of been packed BUT there were only 2 spots being camped in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] guess everyone had better things to do but that was fine, we ended up getting the nice pull thru on the river [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] MAN it sure is easier camping w/o quads & kids [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but it would of been nice to take a put this morning.
Dogs had fun, cat escaped once last night [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] little witch, I caught her by her tail [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] see if she does that again!!
Came thru Arlington & picked Trev up around 1pm today, came home & gave the bus a GOOD bath, scrubbed the outside nice & she's looking GOOD now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Fix a few little minor things on it, screen door latch ect. then parked it. Not sure when our next outing is, we have to fix the Kodillac then we are ready!

Dj, Katie & Jake went down to Burns Or. for the drag races they had a good time said it was hotter than hell though LOL but his teacher was racing so that was cool. They got back around 5 tonight safe & sound

Good weekend for all @ the Sandvig household [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Have a great night

Old 07-14-2008, 01:21 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

have a good night PSAR

Old 07-14-2008, 06:16 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod From now on all rides will be public!</end quote></div>
Does that go for Trailer Dances also? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2008, 06:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod From now on all rides will be public!</end quote></div> Umm, there is such a thing as TMI! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread