Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TReX400 Man! I haven't been on here for a while! Working swings 5 days a week sucks. Did get a new toy. Not the Duck though but i'm happy with it.</end quote></div>

Very nice, congratulations [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Yes! Very Nice!

Old 06-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Josh14 I'd LOVE to go riding a few days a week, but everyone that we trust works during the day. You're a trustworthy guy, you want to come over and baby sit and I'll go riding????? </end quote></div>

If he doesn't puke, poop or cry, Val and I might give him a try [img][/img]</end quote></div>

And yet Val keeps you around[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Bingy is even easier ![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Nice looking bike there, TRex!

If there was some way I could guarantee that my tools would be 100% safe on the the job overnight, I would get a bike and ride it to work. No way I can keep my tools secure , though.</end quote></div>

Same thing my Dad goes thru, he's forking out BIG BUCKS for gas for his van full of tools driving to the jobs, told him he needs to sell it for a small p/u but who's buying v-8 vans nowadays [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] he's paying $600-$800 month on fuel THAT SUCKS, told him to throw that crap in Mom's Hyundai [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] or RETIRE!!!

Old 06-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

SAWEETTT BIKE Trex [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

NWC PM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Man I was dreaming we were @ the dunes & we had both MH's & I had to drive the big blue bus home [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I was skeert LOL traffic was a bear oh dear I must need to go on a trip or something HAHAHA then got woke up to a little boy kissing me on the nose [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] he's so nice, NO not Wunderboy either [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Wish i could of made it to Walker, oh well maybe next time!!

Tony is was @ 9 if you aren't already gone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dazeys

What time Bill?</end quote></div>

Tony PM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] not about Walker though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250 Bingy is even easier ! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
You mean that snarly poor excuse for a real dog Bindi? She has alot more issues than I do that give Val grief [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2008, 08:43 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

Just home from Walker, trike and gear rinsed off and in drip dry mode right now.

Tony made it up the....what a killer quad that renegade is [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

No doubt about it, Tony is in way better shape that I am. I was huffing and puffing, taking breaks..... not Tony, that guy is a working monster. He stayed to work the afternoon shift with the Skagit Motorcycle Club.

Just to fill everyone in on how the volunteer program works with the DNR. For every man-hour, that includes drive time from and back to home, they get $13.00. The crew today had approx. 20 people total. A good turn out for sure.

Old 06-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Josh14

I now have room in my garage for a 5th quad, even a blue one.[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but don't you despise blue quads? [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I will admit that's the impression I put out there, but the second quad I bought is a Yamahahaha and it's still in the garage!</end quote></div>

Smart man!!! Keep it in the garage where it will stay safe and nobody will steal it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2008, 08:47 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Josh14 I'd LOVE to go riding a few days a week, but everyone that we trust works during the day. You're a trustworthy guy, you want to come over and baby sit and I'll go riding????? </end quote></div> If he doesn't puke, poop or cry, Val and I might give him a try [img][/img]</end quote></div> And yet Val keeps you around [img][/img]</end quote></div>

</end quote></div>

Now that's funny.

Old 06-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

Just home from Walker, trike and gear rinsed off and in drip dry mode right now.

Tony made it up the....what a killer quad that renegade is [img][/img]

No doubt about it, Tony is in way better shape that I am. I was huffing and puffing, taking breaks..... not Tony, that guy is a working monster. He stayed to work the afternoon shift with the Skagit Motorcycle Club.

Just to fill everyone in on how the volunteer program works with the DNR. For every man-hour, that includes drive time from and back to home, they get $13.00. The crew today had approx. 20 people total. A good turn out for sure.</end quote></div>

Always nice to see a good showing at one of these.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread