Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 11:43 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Note to self "Must not make smartass comment about someone else's post"
But it is so tempting!!!!

Old 07-13-2008, 11:44 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney i took this for those who wanted to be therehttp://s144.photobucket.com/al...nt=july2008trip150.flv</end quote></div> Was that asphalt ya'll were riding on?</end quote></div> ya it was for a short distance then none then more haha i think we were in the horse trail area, we were trying to find the motorcycle trails, didnt get a map till thursday when the park ranger came up.</end quote></div>
Ya'll must have been up at the Porter Creek Camp Ground, that's one spot where you hit pavement then dirt, the only other paved area I know of is where C-Line turns into Sherman Valley Rd, down by Middle Waddell Camp Ground.

C-Line runs West from Porter Creek East to Middle Waddell, how did ya'll access the camping area, from the Olympia/Littlerock area or McCleary/Malone/Porter area?

Old 07-13-2008, 11:47 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Note to self "Must not make smartass comment about someone else's post" But it is so tempting!!!!</end quote></div>
If it's me, I don't care, I'm used to it from you, I've developed very thick skin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2008, 11:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Hey Rod,

Could you ask Cindy how safe it is to move a good sized Rodie? Is there a better time of year to do it?

Old 07-13-2008, 12:19 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Note to self "Must not make smartass comment about someone else's post" But it is so tempting!!!!</end quote></div>

If it's me, I don't care, I'm used to it from you, I've developed very thick skin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

If it was you, I'd have no problem making comments!

Old 07-13-2008, 12:21 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Hey Rod,

Could you ask Cindy how safe it is to move a good sized Rodie? Is there a better time of year to do it?</end quote></div>

Chain saw! That's my suggestion.
Actually, you can move them but they need a big root ball.
Best to move them before they bloom, but they are iffy to survive whenever they're moved.

Old 07-13-2008, 12:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Note to self "Must not make smartass comment about someone else's post" But it is so tempting!!!!</end quote></div> If it's me, I don't care, I'm used to it from you, I've developed very thick skin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div> If it was you, I'd have no problem making comments!</end quote></div>
I figured that much, thought you might have gotten soft in your old age [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2008, 12:41 PM
Pro Rider

Good morning PSAR!

Old 07-13-2008, 01:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney i took this for those who wanted to be therehttp://s144.photobucket.com/al...nt=july2008trip150.flv</end quote></div> Was that asphalt ya'll were riding on?</end quote></div> ya it was for a short distance then none then more haha i think we were in the horse trail area, we were trying to find the motorcycle trails, didnt get a map till thursday when the park ranger came up.</end quote></div>

Ya'll must have been up at the Porter Creek Camp Ground, that's one spot where you hit pavement then dirt, the only other paved area I know of is where C-Line turns into Sherman Valley Rd, down by Middle Waddell Camp Ground.

C-Line runs West from Porter Creek East to Middle Waddell, how did ya'll access the camping area, from the Olympia/Littlerock area or McCleary/Malone/Porter area?</end quote></div>

we got there from middle waddle, after hitting the dirt road on c-line take the first road to the left then follow the roads to the right we were on the peak across from the towers on a road that doesnt show on the map.

Old 07-13-2008, 01:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

looking on the internet map we were on the d-4000 road right about where the 19 is, right after the big turn there is a road to the right that cuts back and goes up a hill just before the next road that shows on the map

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread