Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 09:35 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Good Morning PSAR

Old 07-20-2008, 10:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 07-20-2008, 02:11 PM
Pro Rider

Good late morning everyone! Another beautiful day - have a great one!

Old 07-20-2008, 02:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap If anybody wants to camp at Silver Ridge Ranch on September 6th, 7th, 8th, that's Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Val has reserved sites 37-45 in the group area, you can arrive Friday afternoon (check in and out is 2:00pm) and leave Sunday afternoon, cost is $40.00.

Those that want to go, could you let us know day of arrival and departure. We'll make sure the PSAR Fire Pit is in the group site, that is if it's still alive and kicking.</end quote></div>

Old 07-20-2008, 04:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dazeys

Kym,

I have pullers and a press at my shop. I use a BFH (Big F... Hammer) to get them out.</end quote></div>

Ron tried using a BFH LOL but they are crammed in there GOOD!! tried to take the hub off also & it won't come off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] went & got a cheesy "puller" from schmucks but that didn't work gee go figure so now not sure what we're doing

Old 07-20-2008, 04:42 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
If anybody wants to camp at Silver Ridge Ranch on September 6th, 7th, 8th, that's Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Val has reserved sites 37-45 in the group area, you can arrive Friday afternoon (check in and out is 2:00pm) and leave Sunday afternoon, cost is $40.00.
Those that want to go, could you let us know day of arrival and departure. We'll make sure the PSAR Fire Pit is in the group site, that is if it's still alive and kicking.</end quote></div>

We looked all around for the fire pit a month or so ago, but could not find it. I have no idea where it went.

I will be out of town, so we will not be able to attend.

Old 07-20-2008, 07:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Well Wunderboy got the bearings out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] guess he is still good for something [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k now i sent him to the dump!!
getting all the garbage out of this place, have service starting Tues. again THANK GOD haha

ron is out shoveling dirt YUCK I'm sitting in here on the puter LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I SUPPOSE I better go help or hinder him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2008, 07:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap If anybody wants to camp at Silver Ridge Ranch on September 6th, 7th, 8th, that's Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Val has reserved sites 37-45 in the group area, you can arrive Friday afternoon (check in and out is 2:00pm) and leave Sunday afternoon, cost is $40.00.

Those that want to go, could you let us know day of arrival and departure. We'll make sure the PSAR Fire Pit is in the group site, that is if it's still alive and kicking.</end quote></div></end quote></div>

I doubt we will be attending pretty sure that is when my parents are coming to visit from Montana [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] oh well

Old 07-20-2008, 10:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude We looked all around for the fire pit a month or so ago, but could not find it. I have no idea where it went. I will be out of town, so we will not be able to attend.</end quote></div>
Maybe Bud put it someplace safe? Sorry you guys can't be there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Isn't it football season then?

Old 07-20-2008, 10:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Evening PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread