Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 11:13 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread"></title><script src=

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Well, I just finished two weeks of riding my bike to work, no accidents or problems. With running on the treadmill then riding the bike to work, I'm suprised how much weight I've lost this past two weeks, of course I was suprised how much weight I gained laying around for 2 months [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Sitting on your butt, watching TV and eating a one pound bag of M&M's and a whole bag of chips during one episode of Dallas will have a tendancy to put weight on!

Old 07-26-2008, 11:52 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

good morning PSAR!

Silvana fair is today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-26-2008, 04:32 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread"></title><script src=

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Well, I just finished two weeks of riding my bike to work, no accidents or problems. With running on the treadmill then riding the bike to work, I'm suprised how much weight I've lost this past two weeks, of course I was suprised how much weight I gained laying around for 2 months [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div> Sitting on your butt, watching TV and eating a one pound bag of M&M's and a whole bag of chips during one episode of Dallas will have a tendancy to put weight on!</end quote></div>
And I haven't eaten M&M's since I started back to work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-26-2008, 04:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Binggood evening PSAR!!! i had a dream about riding a quad last night [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div> About time to make that dream a reality isn't it?</end quote></div>
He needs a big ole cushy ute with power steering [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-26-2008, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!! Less then 24hrs till Washougal! woohoo

Old 07-27-2008, 01:06 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Sure is a chatty crowd in here tonight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2008, 01:22 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Sure is a chatty crowd in here tonight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

PIPE DOWN!

Old 07-27-2008, 01:31 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Sure is a chatty crowd in here tonight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]</end quote></div> PIPE DOWN!</end quote></div>
I can't, all hyped up, cleaned up the garage and found a few 660R parts, now I have space and workbench room to tear into the 700 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2008, 09:27 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 07-27-2008, 09:29 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

If anybody wants to camp at Silver Ridge Ranch on September 6th, 7th, 8th, that's Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Val has reserved sites 37-45 in the group area, you can arrive Friday afternoon (check in and out is 2:00pm) and leave Sunday afternoon, cost is $40.00. Those that want to go, could you let us know day of arrival and departure.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread