Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 01:23 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread"></title><script src=

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen I brought the dogs up yesterday to go swimming in the creek and Tesa's stupid sister attacked her. Her sister Ema was guarding a stick and Tesa was walking by her and started attacking her. Tesa got a little chunk of skin taken off just below her collar. </end quote></div>
We had a pair of male Goldens out of the same litter, they started fighting around 8 months of age, to the point where we got rid of one, told myself I'd never own two dogs at once, still don't and won't for the exact reasons you and DM have talked about.

Vet bills and such are high enough just to keep a dog healthly, but to have to cart them off to the vet for their stupidy and shell out big bucks for repair when they decide to get into scraps is not worth it to me to put up with two.

I know you guys love your multi dog families, I just hate it when they have to fight, even if it's normal, it's just gets scary sometimes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-23-2008, 08:44 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

good morning psar

off to try and catch a King at midchannel bank,,,,hope the weather cooperates

Old 07-23-2008, 09:09 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing off to try and catch a King at midchannel bank,,,,hope the weather cooperates</end quote></div>
Good Luck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-23-2008, 09:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread"></title><script src=

Good Morning PSAR

Old 07-23-2008, 12:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] YEAH WE'RE BACK UP & RUNNING [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

WQ sucks about Tesa [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I hope she heals good YES 2 dogs or more are a PIA yeah Sport tagged Moto the other night in the lip they were "fighting" over DIRT of all things [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] LOL he whined like a little puppy but was ok after a minute I think it stunned him more than anything haha but he did almost bite thru it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Well got all the bearings done on the Kodillac, washed it ALL up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] MAN it looks show room shiny except for her owies, then I pulled Trev's out & washed his all up, his looks brand new again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img], installed his # plates he got for Christmas haha, even though he doesn't race anymore [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img], think today I may pull the 426 out & wash it up. I even shined the plastics ect. on them I forgot what they looked like clean, took degreaser HEAVILY to Trev's as the 2 stroke throws grease everywhere, heck I even found a frame under it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] So they are ready to go camping [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We are heading up to Darrington for the weeeknd tomarrow night, YIPEEEE, my Mom & Art will be there along w/ some of their friends maybe. Guys are taking us up Thurs. night they will drive home & come back up after work Fri. night [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] NOPE I'M NOT DRIVING THE BIG BUS W/ TRAILER YET haha, need to learn though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

We've been working on the RV this week also, Ron finished up sealing the roof, we painted the AC & fridge vents up there silver instead of BLUE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I finished up my new curtains so it's pretty much ready to go!!

If anyone wants to come camp/ride we will be there till Sun. we will be coming home early Sun. if the boat races are on this weekend, IS IT SEAFAIR this weeeknd?????

Have a great day all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-23-2008, 12:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Well dang it now when I hit this thread from my favs list it goes to the FIRST page [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I had it set up to just go to the last post someone posted, I thought it was "linear" up top but it's not working ARGGGGG now I'm all confused LOL

Old 07-23-2008, 12:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

There's alot of weird things going on with this website right now, I think they're still working on things. Don't bother asking them what's going on, Val did and never recieved any responses [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 07-23-2008, 02:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Also when you try to go in from the front ATV Connection page, then to the forums page and click the Where to Ride link, it doesn't work either.

Old 07-23-2008, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider

Geeezz! Come on people!

I usually have mine set up to read the post backwards and it's back to the "normal" setting. I'm not sure how to set it back.

Hap, Tesa got in a fight with her sister, which I do not own. I own a choc lab and Tesa(springer). I looked at Tesa's "holes" when I got home and it looked all healed up from what I could see. I trimmed the hair back in that spot and cleaned it real good. Looked at it again last night and it looks real good. But yes owning two dogs is a handful but Justin wanted both of them, so it's his fault. LOL

Old 07-23-2008, 05:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Also when you try to go in from the front ATV Connection page, then to the forums page and click the Where to Ride link, it doesn't work either.</end quote></div>
Hummmm, this post was made while I was on the treadmill, Val, you have some splaning to do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread