Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 04:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap now I have space and workbench room to tear into the 700 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div>Mmmmmmmmmm, 510 jug and stage III Hotcam,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,</end quote></div> Are you gonna wait to see what I do? I don't have enough dough to warrant you going with a 510 and stage 3 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2008, 05:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

TP Trev is actually excited about me working @ the school, he only has 2 more yrs there anyway, DJ was giving him a hard time about haha, oh well it's a sweet deal [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well back from camping had a good time got some good riding in for once [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Trev & I went on 2 big ones Fri. he rode his quad in the morning then in the afternoon it didn't want to run again so he rode the Kodiak, man that kid can ride that good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Sat. Ron & him & I went out his quad didn't run worth a crap so we went back to camp & Ron checked it out, come to find out the little boot that goes around the spark plug kept back off so it's fixed now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] he was a happy camper!!! We came to the conclusion that the Kasea is faster than the 90, I was behind him going 55 km on the Kodiak [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] & he still had a little more!!
No wrecks injuries so that was good
DJ showed up Sat. afternoon, he met some guys up there that had a YFZ & Raptor the Raptor owner let him take it out last night to see if he could beat the YFZ haha, DJ said the YFZ was in front going up the mountain & DJ was pushing him hard & the guy got nervous & lost it LMAO DJ said he got up & said "I'm ok" hahaha, then when they got back he heard them say man that kid can ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] well DUH
RV ran great, everything worked good GOOD time was had My Mom & Dad also had a good time, it was JayCee's 1st camping trip & she LOVED it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

WEll off to kick back for awhile have a good one

Old 07-27-2008, 06:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma I was behind him going 55 km on the Kodiak </end quote></div>
Aye, what do think this is Canada? Aye [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2008, 09:00 PM
Trailblazer

has anyone ridden a place called Batey-Bould? we are planning a trip sept. 17, but none of us have been there, unsure about the camping situation there. Any info would be much appreciated!!I think we wanted to camp at lake Gillette, but I didn't think we can ride from there to the trails.

Old 07-27-2008, 10:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma I was behind him going 55 km on the Kodiak </end quote></div>

Aye, what do think this is Canada? Aye [img][/img]</end quote></div>

LOL well that's where it was made I guess [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] haha

Old 07-27-2008, 11:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wade700 has anyone ridden a place called Batey-Bould? we are planning a trip sept. 17, but none of us have been there, unsure about the camping situation there. Any info would be much appreciated!!I think we wanted to camp at lake Gillette, but I didn't think we can ride from there to the trails.</end quote></div>
Never heard of either place [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2008, 11:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Evening PSAR

Hope everybody had a great weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2008, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie

Good morning PSAR! Where did our summer weather go?</end quote></div>

southern Idaho

Old 07-28-2008, 04:59 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!