Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 07:27 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Good Morning PSAR

Old 08-21-2008, 09:41 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

That's it?
Mornin' PSAR

Old 08-21-2008, 10:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 08-21-2008, 02:02 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy 1 truck and trailer full from the northend for the not yo cheese ride [img][/img]

MB

LdyJay

Dan

Big Vinny</end quote></div>

Just how big is Big Vinny?</end quote></div>

he is 5'11" and 190...... but the all ladies call him big vinny. Works for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2008, 02:09 PM
"One Wheel Short"

good morning PSAR!

I think I have a PSAR visitor for the Nacho Cheese ride. A guy from work that moved up here from SoCal 6 months ago. He made a comment about my Kick **** ATC 70 shirt (that was for Kymmy) and wanted to know if I rode. ANywho, he lives in Marysville, and he has a buddy thru work that lives in Spanaway. They plan on meeting us in Enumclaw for chow, and then ride with us.

Old 08-21-2008, 02:11 PM
"One Wheel Short"

can anyone....Larry....give me more info on the meeting location in the Claw for breakfast?

Old 08-21-2008, 07:17 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

can anyone....Larry....give me more info on the meeting location in the Claw for breakfast?</end quote></div>

I'm not Larry, but here goes. As you're heading east on 410 just before you leave the Claw there is a Roadhouse restaurant on your right and a diner next to it. We eat at the diner. I don't remeber the name. Jayna knows where it is. You will also need to purchase a NW Forest Pass so you can park up by the trail head. You can get them at the Forest Service office there in Enumclaw. Jayna also knows where this is. Jayna knows it all!

Old 08-21-2008, 10:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

good morning PSAR!

I think I have a PSAR visitor for the Nacho Cheese ride. A guy from work that moved up here from SoCal 6 months ago. He made a comment about my Kick **** ATC 70 shirt (that was for Kymmy)</end quote></div>

LMAO good one Billy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] yes yes yer 3 woolers are kewl [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] how's work going for you? Are you going to be on strike?? I just found out today there is a possibility I could get laid off during that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] but not from a for sure source. That would really suck!!!! Guess if I don't I'll be crossing the picket lines [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I asked if it was "dangerous" but since I'm not a "real" Boeing employee I should be good. Gosh hope peeps don't throw things at me haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but on the other hand i found out if I learn Microsoft Word then once the strike is over they will be hiring office assistants so that might be a possiblitly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2008, 11:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Val wanted the 12x12 easy up put together last week for the back porch, wish I would have remembered to atleast take the canopy off yesterday, after the big wind and rain last night it was lying on the ground, torn and buckled in one place, guess we'll be looking for a new one [img][/img]</end quote></div>

thats a bummer, Joes had them on sale not too long ago not sure if they still are?

I just told Ron tonight we definetly need to either set one up over one of our porches or GET A ROOF BUILT, sucks standing in the rain too smoke [img][/img] especially when I do it @ work too!! </end quote></div>

Quiting is cheaper and healthier than building a roof!</end quote></div>

Yes but still need some porch coverings [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2008, 11:27 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
Val wanted the 12x12 easy up put together last week for the back porch, wish I would have remembered to atleast take the canopy off yesterday, after the big wind and rain last night it was lying on the ground, torn and buckled in one place, guess we'll be looking for a new one [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>
thats a bummer, Joes had them on sale not too long ago not sure if they still are?
I just told Ron tonight we definetly need to either set one up over one of our porches or GET A ROOF BUILT, sucks standing in the rain too smoke [IMG][/IMG] especially when I do it @ work too!! </end quote></div>
Quiting is cheaper and healthier than building a roof!</end quote></div>
Yes but still need some porch coverings [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Still should quit!!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread