Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dode Where is the ride this weekend?? Who's all going?</end quote></div>
Middle Waddell if there's enough interest. I don't think there are any confirmed, yes I'm going, no doubt as of yet. I'm planning on going, there are some maybe's that will know by the end of the week. There's only 3 more weekends to ride there, so let me know if you and Brian want to go [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2008, 09:13 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Rod [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'm sure you meant Ron right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Well, I do have my 53rd birthday in 10 days, so lets just say, the ole memory isn't what it used to be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Are you expecting us to believe that it was ever better than it is now?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dode Where is the ride this weekend?? Who's all going?</end quote></div>

Middle Waddell if there's enough interest. I don't think there are any confirmed, yes I'm going, no doubt as of yet. I'm planning on going, there are some maybe's that will know by the end of the week. There's only 3 more weekends to ride there, so let me know if you and Brian want to go [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

If I get all the cabinets in and doors hung by quiting time Friday I will go. Only time will tell.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:26 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Chris,

For such a new employee, you sure got a nice parking spot [img][/img] [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I have an upper office with a window too! Did you honk when you went by today? I heard a truck honk and looked out to see if it was you. That building sure does shake when the trains go by [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2008, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider

Middle Waddell if there's enough interest. I don't think there are any confirmed, yes I'm going, no doubt as of yet. I'm planning on going, there are some maybe's that will know by the end of the week. There's only 3 more weekends to ride there, so let me know if you and Brian want to go [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I will try and make it also. With all this rain it's going to be a wet ride!

Old 10-06-2008, 10:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod If I get all the cabinets in and doors hung by quiting time Friday I will go. Only time will tell.</end quote></div>
If I get a day off this week, I'll give you a hand [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250 I have an upper office with a window too! Did you honk when you went by today? I heard a truck honk and looked out to see if it was you. That building sure does shake when the trains go by [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
I was thinking of pulling in, but the dock area was pretty busy. I didn't honk, but next time I'll be sure to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Backing into the Pregis dock, those trains blast their horns, I just about jump out of my pants [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2008, 10:41 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod If I get all the cabinets in and doors hung by quiting time Friday I will go. Only time will tell.</end quote></div>

If I get a day off this week, I'll give you a hand [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

I need to finish the job, not drag it out!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2008, 10:52 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod If I get all the cabinets in and doors hung by quiting time Friday I will go. Only time will tell.</end quote></div> If I get a day off this week, I'll give you a hand [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div> I need to finish the job, not drag it out!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Geeze, I was just trying to help you out, now I'll just work on my house tomorrow, man, some people [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2008, 11:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Middle Waddell if there's enough interest. I don't think there are any confirmed, yes I'm going, no doubt as of yet. I'm planning on going, there are some maybe's that will know by the end of the week. There's only 3 more weekends to ride there, so let me know if you and Brian want to go [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Pretty sure I won't make it. Z400 is still down and I just didn't have the time I wanted to work on it this weekend. Have had the dang parts since I blew the headgasket, but chit happens and chores come first. Won't have time to do it this week and doubt it will happen Friday night. If it does, I will try to make it.
If I miss it, gonna have to shoot for next season.

Ya know, for the newbies, bring your raingear even if the weather is ok, and for sure bring a change of clothes to ride home in. Great riding, but I have seriously never been muddier than when we ride Waddell. Muddy, muddy, muddy. Fun, Fun, Fun. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Oh, and when we were directionally challenged coming back with Happa's map disinegrating...That was awesome. Nothing like thawing your hands out in your exhaust. Good times! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread