Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 01:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy
can anyone....Larry....give me more info on the meeting location in the Claw for breakfast?</end quote></div>
I'm not Larry, but here goes. As you're heading east on 410 just before you leave the Claw there is a Roadhouse restaurant on your right and a diner next to it. We eat at the diner. I don't remeber the name. Jayna knows where it is. You will also need to purchase a NW Forest Pass so you can park up by the trail head. You can get them at the Forest Service office there in Enumclaw. Jayna also knows where this is. Jayna knows it all!</end quote></div>

I know exactly where the good grub is and where to get a new NW Forest Pass. My annual from last year's ride expires this month! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Think a day pass might have been a better investment....Maybe.

I am on vacation so maybe I will actually get the Z400 back up and running. AND see if my upgraded suspension will work. Gonna tackle that headgasket, too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Should be interesting.

Old 08-22-2008, 04:35 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good evening PSAR!

Kym, I am choosing not to share my opinion of which to strike or not, as both have their benefits and pitfalls.

on a different note, I have accomplished the first phase of my new career path. I have completed all of my initial training[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I report to the shop floor in less than 14 hours [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2008, 08:59 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 08-22-2008, 09:35 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 08-22-2008, 11:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz
Karl, it looks like there is already one full trailer from the north end heading to the Naches, that leaves you, me, possibly Nate and possible RodRod from the north end. We'll have to figure out some kind of pooling.</end quote></div>
I can drive if you'd like. You need to work on RodRod to take that possibility off that statement. He can come to my house at 0'dark hundred and we stop by your place on the way down.
Let me know.</end quote></div>
That would be the perfect scenario ,also with Nate coming down and loading here.
Believe me, I will work on RodRod. I know he wants to ride the Naches again.</end quote></div>
What time do you want me arriving at your place?

Old 08-22-2008, 11:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 08-22-2008, 12:17 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Old 08-22-2008, 04:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good morning/afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Up @ 2:50am this morning for a 4am start time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that was tough haha, got off @ 11:40 so that wasn't too bad but I REALLY wouldn't want to do it everyday. Good day @ work, was supposed to be really busy today but we kicked **** yesterday so the lead was very happy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] she is pleased w/ my work & does NOT want me to be transfered to another cafe so that is cool [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] she's pretty neat. Got to do my 1st day of serving food today, served up enchilada's, rice & beans man did they smell GOOD, but man was it HOT standing over the heat lamps [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
So I've completed my first week WAHOOOOO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] now I get to sleep in tomarrow, could of taken some OT on Sun. morning from 4am-8am but I am goin' racing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

FYI monster trucks, quad wars, & freestyle mx tonight @ the fair!!

Old 08-22-2008, 04:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

good evening PSAR!

Kym, I am choosing not to share my opinion of which to strike or not, as both have their benefits and pitfalls.

on a different note, I have accomplished the first phase of my new career path. I have completed all of my initial training[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img] I report to the shop floor in less than 14 hours [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Thats cool [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] I understand [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I guess I could be in the same boat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] sooooooo what building do you work in & what cafeteria(#) do you eat in if any?? Just wondering if I'm around you at all SAME W/ YOU KARL??????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2008, 12:58 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz What time do you want me arriving at your place?</end quote></div>
Hummmmm, how bout 4:00am [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Breakfast at 7:00am? Is this too early Jayna?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread