Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 04:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Morning................................I mean afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well Ron is out on the tractor playing in the mudd & rain, I contemplated it(I must be taking after Larry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]) put my muckin' boots on & said the heck w/ it LOL, waiting for Wunderboy to get out of the shower so I can supervise him on some ditch diggin' haha

Also waiting for Dad to come over we seem to have lost the bathroom lights in the boys' bathroom [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img], Katie said it just dimmed out last night, so HOPEFULLY it's a loose wire in the switch plate but I ain't messin' w/ electrical!!!!! YES I changed out light bulbs, even made a special trip to get them & it still didn't work! Thats ok the trip was worth a dozen fresh donuts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well have a great day all

Old 09-20-2008, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TReX400

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dode

What is Middle Waddell?</end quote></div>

it isn't the north or south Waddell [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Or top or bottom for that matter!</end quote></div>

or even big or little[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Not over here or over there!

Old 09-20-2008, 05:52 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod You actually have to get things done, not just contemplate getting things done! Or thinking about how to get things done!</end quote></div>

Just call me the Thinking Man, not Hammering Man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Then you better hire a hammering man so the job gets done![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap <div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod You actually have to get things done, not just contemplate getting things done! Or thinking about how to get things done!</end quote></div> Just call me the Thinking Man, not Hammering Man [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]</end quote></div>Then you better hire a hammering man so the job gets done! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Professional Hammering Men are too expensive, I'll get it all done, eventually [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2008, 08:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Dang, channel 30 supposed to be Texas vs Rice, not WSU vs PSU [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2008, 08:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Dang, channel 30 supposed to be Texas vs Rice, not WSU vs PSU [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Aren't you supposed to be hammering [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2008, 09:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Dang, channel 30 supposed to be Texas vs Rice, not WSU vs PSU </end quote></div>
Aren't you supposed to be hammering [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Was just having dinner, heading back under the house for some plumbing work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2008, 11:25 PM
Trailblazer

sounds like fun, let's ride. At least I have a quad now Jay. Lol

Old 09-21-2008, 02:01 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

How about the Cougs and Longhorns [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2008, 02:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

WEll I had fun this afternoon/evening, I learned to operate the back hoe on the tractor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Ron kinda got it stuck on a hill so he sat on the backhoe side w/ me on the front bucket end, he pulled & I pushed. Then I got to dig some of our trench out I could have LOTS of fun w/ that!! We've moved about 15 yds or more of dirt so far, have about 5 left but not sure what we are doing w/ that yet. Gpt our drain pipe laid down & draining also. Now to bring in rock to put over it. I did some calling around but the place I found only delivers M-F [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] guess I'll have it dropped during the week.

JAYNA we got the tree trunk moved out, it broke Trev's heart, he thought Ron was destroying his little fort haha, he got teared up about it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] but we assured him the stumps weren't going anywhere for quite awhile haha we'll just let them set over winter & get washed off some then eventually I think we'll be able to break them up w/ the tractor.

Then it was off to Jumbo buffet for some dinner YUM we all ate WAYY to much................again LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread