Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 10:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

good mornin everyone

Old 07-29-2008, 10:31 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

It's going to be a cold day today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2008, 02:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Well looks like Aug. 24 Ron & I will be heading to PR to do the Marlboro Hot Laps event.</end quote></div>

How do you get invited to that?</end quote></div>

Smoke those nasty cancer sticks for many years I guess [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2008, 02:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Well had my interview will hear in a day or 2, unfortunetly I don't have a HS diploma or GED [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG] he's going to talk to HR to see if I can be hired w/o it, can't imagine i need that to wash dishes but whatever, don't know if I could even pass the GED nowadays [IMG][/IMG] SO A LESSON TO ALL THE KIDS STAY IN SCHOOL or you'll be OLD like me w/o one!!!!

At least I still have Boeing [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

dont be so sure you cant pass the test i did just 7 years ago and i only made it to 11th grade in high school. i couldnt find a job without it.</end quote></div>

I have been out of school 23 yrs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img], maybe they have one for old people LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] DJ said he'd help me w/ the math part studying we will see what happens

Old 07-29-2008, 02:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Off to SS office for DJ's ss card replacement oh fun haha, then back home to babysit

have a good day, enjoy the rain BLAH

Old 07-29-2008, 04:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tnemaloney

Well had my interview will hear in a day or 2, unfortunetly I don't have a HS diploma or GED [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG] he's going to talk to HR to see if I can be hired w/o it, can't imagine i need that to wash dishes but whatever, don't know if I could even pass the GED nowadays [IMG][/IMG] SO A LESSON TO ALL THE KIDS STAY IN SCHOOL or you'll be OLD like me w/o one!!!!

At least I still have Boeing [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

dont be so sure you cant pass the test i did just 7 years ago and i only made it to 11th grade in high school. i couldnt find a job without it.</end quote></div>

I have been out of school 23 yrs [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG], maybe they have one for old people LOL [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] DJ said he'd help me w/ the math part studying we will see what happens</end quote></div>

its been 20 years for me i droped out @ 16 years old, hahaha my math is still bad i got it in 2001, any way i remember there was alot of % questions on the test and no time limit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2008, 04:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

guess I'd better go get our GED for Dummies book out & start studying [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2008, 07:52 PM
Pro Rider

Good afternoon PSAR. My mom couldn't help me today so it was me and a local guy I hired to help me. We got the rest of the junk trees out and the huge nasty stump has been way reduced!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But we got as far as a pick, shovel, sawzall, and small electric chainsaw could take it. Tomorrow morning I am gonna rent a big gas chainsaw and that stump is history!!! Today's dump load? 620 lbs. including one dried up christmas tree I excavated [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] My hands are so sore

Old 07-29-2008, 11:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Evening PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Gosh sure has been quiet in here the last few days, what does everyone have a job or what LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well have a good night [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2008, 12:01 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Well looks like Aug. 24 Ron & I will be heading to PR to do the Marlboro Hot Laps event.</end quote></div> How do you get invited to that?</end quote></div> Smoke those nasty cancer sticks for many years I guess [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
What the heck, do you subscribe to Smokers Quarterly or something? How do they get your address?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread