Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 01:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Well gang, do we have some beautiful weather for the rest of the week or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</end quote></div>

Working in a box in a box, it's dark when I go in and it's dark when I come out... I usually don't have a clue as to the weather until the weekend comes. I gotta change that!

On another note, we signed yesterday and we pick up keys tomorrow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Old 02-14-2008, 01:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: h2theizzo

Nah LoL, I work at a place called Zones Inc. Reseller of IT products, like CDW but been around longer. I bought a truck off craigs list for 1200 dollars, guy was asking 1500 for it. its an 89 ford ranger, ext cab 4x4. He put a newer trans and torque converter. but he did something wrong, flex plate busted on me a month after i had it while i was in oregon (165 miles from home) That was the 4th thing to break on it within the month i had it. I am going down this weekend and dropping the trans out and replacing it. I dont have a way to haul my quad around without it (unless i put a tow package on the family mini van LOL) This should be fun, ive never dropped a trans before, im going to try and get it done saturday (getting up at 6am) and getting to it. I want to be back in time sunday to get some ride time in. if not ill have to wait until tuesday i guess.</end quote></div>

You found the thread! Welcome!

Old 02-14-2008, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: h2theizzo

Anyways. I am new here, rode quads when i was a kid. ITs been some time, just bought a 250ex.

Need to get some gear, fix my truck and then i will be ready to ride. Cant wait to meet some of you and go hit up some spots on the weekends. I should be ready to go in 2 weeks. The guy i bought my quad from is local to me and is a member of this forum and highly recommended you all. When i was a kid i used to goto browns camp ( i think its called) And the government camp down in oregon. Up in Graham washington now.</end quote></div>

Hi and welcome! We have some rides coming up - this weekend is probably too short of notice, but there are several April dunes trips, at least one June trip, Sandfest, and Dunefest. Then there are the local rides - hopefully capitol forest and tahuya will be rideable soon.

Since you are in our neck of the woods (southend), it might be fun to have a pizza get together around auburn, fed way, or so next month so you can meet some of us.

Old 02-14-2008, 07:08 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 02-14-2008, 07:09 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Mornin from Rod

Hi Ho Hi Ho Hi Ho

Old 02-14-2008, 07:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz Working in a box in a box, it's dark when I go in and it's dark when I come out... I usually don't have a clue as to the weather until the weekend comes. </end quote></div>
That's what I like about driving, not confined to one spot in a building, but then, when the weather is nasty, well gotta take the bad with the good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2008, 07:15 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie Then there are the local rides - hopefully capitol forest and tahuya will be rideable soon.</end quote></div>
Boy, ain't that the truth, they need some serious trail work though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2008, 07:18 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie Since you are in our neck of the woods (southend), it might be fun to have a pizza get together around auburn, fed way, or so next month so you can meet some of us.</end quote></div>
A southend pizza feed sounds great [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2008, 09:09 AM
Pro Rider

Happy Valentine's Day everyone[img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/present.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]

Let ALL your loved ones know how you feel and have a wonderful day.

I know mine will be NUTS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2008, 10:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread