Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 09:45 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

good morning PSAR!

Old 10-07-2008, 10:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 10-07-2008, 10:06 AM
Pro Rider

Good morning PSAR

Old 10-07-2008, 10:16 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod HappaNoWorkToday?</end quote></div>
Geeze, I was just trying to help you out, now I'll just work on my house tomorrow, man, some people [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Duh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2008, 10:41 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

I'm not looking forward to tonight. Allyson has her 2 month check up and is getting 5 shots! Hopefully they combine them so she doesn't get poked 5 times. I hate it when they poke her. She just looks at you like what the heck and frown's. Well that's atleast what she did last time.

Old 10-07-2008, 11:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Good Morning PSAR

Oh, no! Not the shot thing for the baby. Wife always had to take them in for that. I don't mind getting shots but it just killed me to take the kids in when they were little. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Got up at four with every intention of having some coffee and reading for awhile, let the little dog out and had to look when she started barking. Cows out. Not even ours. Road in front of the house was full of the neighbors cows all headed north. Finally got them stopped and turned around, ain't quads great, and headed back where they belonged. Owner showed up about an hour later, daughter-in-law had called him and we got them into one of his fields. Don't have a clue where they were headed or what had got them going.

It's blowing and raining out. Just got home and dried out. Nuff quading for today.

Happa's dissolving map is the reason I have maps that have been laminated. That was a fun day, bout the only time I went on a big group ride with you guys. Have fun on this next ride and be safe.

Mike

Old 10-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Pro Rider

Good afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

Morning PSAR!

I'm not looking forward to tonight. Allyson has her 2 month check up and is getting 5 shots! Hopefully they combine them so she doesn't get poked 5 times. I hate it when they poke her. She just looks at you like what the heck and frown's. Well that's atleast what she did last time.</end quote></div>

If I remember correctly, Dylan only had to get poked three times for the five shots. Two in one leg and one in the other leg.

Old 10-07-2008, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dode Where is the ride this weekend?? Who's all going?</end quote></div>

Middle Waddell if there's enough interest. I don't think there are any confirmed, yes I'm going, no doubt as of yet. I'm planning on going, there are some maybe's that will know by the end of the week. There's only 3 more weekends to ride there, so let me know if you and Brian want to go [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Pretty sure I won't make it. Z400 is still down and I just didn't have the time I wanted to work on it this weekend. Have had the dang parts since I blew the headgasket, but chit happens and chores come first. Won't have time to do it this week and doubt it will happen Friday night. If it does, I will try to make it.

If I miss it, gonna have to shoot for next season.

Ya know, for the newbies, bring your raingear even if the weather is ok, and for sure bring a change of clothes to ride home in. Great riding, but I have seriously never been muddier than when we ride Waddell. Muddy, muddy, muddy. Fun, Fun, Fun. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG]

Oh, and when we were directionally challenged coming back with Happa's map disinegrating...That was awesome. Nothing like thawing your hands out in your exhaust. Good times! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Hope you can make it.
Great advice for those that have never ridden there.
Soggy maps and Happa make for fun rides.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Pro Rider

Middle Waddell Riders List ~ Saturday October the 11th ~ We just need a start time

Add your name if you're going.

Happa
Josh14
Dode (maybe)
RedRod (maybe)
LdyJay (maybe)
MB (maybe)

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread