Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 04:05 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker

This just in. I have to go riding on Sunday. Do YOU want to go and where?</end quote></div>

shake down ride for a 350X?

mmmmm................................... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Maybe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2008, 04:07 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

that reminds me, if things go well on Saturday, does anyone have a set of 21 or 22" tall honda paddles I can borrow over turkey day weekend?

Old 11-04-2008, 08:40 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 11-04-2008, 08:51 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Went to the dentist this afternoon, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] was NOT impressed w/ him (gentle dental), he had me novacained up & on the nitrous & I backed out of having my last 2 bottom back teeth on one side YANKED out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Even though Val hardly ever needs dental work, she will only get it done on nitrous, she's a dental weenie [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Good Luck on your second opinion, even though it'll probably be no different than the first [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2008, 08:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen My cousin got a bear Wednesday morning and that's the only thing 25 people got. They had to take it down to the Naches meat locker to keep cold. It weighted in at 180 pounds!!! </end quote></div>
Did you see the story of the Seabeck man that shot a 600lb black bear between Seabeck and Silverdale?

Old 11-04-2008, 08:58 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread"></title><script src=

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: live2ride_since1978 Do any of you guys get over to the Olympic Peninsula? If so, I got the hook up.</end quote></div>
Tahuya from time to time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2008, 09:01 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

good mornin

been raining like a SOB all night here,,,wowsers

Old 11-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Good Morning PSAR

Been off line for awhile, fancy new dish connection had problems. Mostly better now but the tech has to come back to do some more magic. Least they don't charge for equipment failure repairs.

Glad to see Boink is back to work, that was hurting a lot of folks. Bad teeth, and no luck hunting both suck. Hope the second dentist finds a way around yanking them out.

We did OK on the deer hunting, filled the tags we bought so have some meat in the freezers. Be glad when the grandsons get a bit older so I can take them out. They went but couldn't carry a rifle. We took a couple of bucks with a Sharps 50-70 that was used in the Civil War. No bears showed up but that is really good meat. Smoked bear hams are super.

Still healing up, last CAT scan showed some scaring from the pneumonia but it's generally getting better. Anyone know how Bill is doing? Hope he is going to be out and about shortly.

We have one more trip to Seattle to haul the last of the stuff out of the place over there. That will be the last of the traffic jams for awhile for us. Traffic jam over here is a herd of cows in the road.

Quad is all set up for pushing snow, blade mount is on and two pins hook the blade in place. Built up a set of ice grip tire chains with double cross links that work great in mud. Hope they do as well in snow. Nice having a shop to keep things in again.

You all take care, weather moving in a bit from what the TV says. We have wind and rain today with temps in the mid 40's. Good day to stay inside and keep the stove going.

Mike

Old 11-04-2008, 09:26 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 11-04-2008, 09:27 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Glad to hear you're doing better Mike, just recover all the way before you are out and about too much.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread