Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy that reminds me, if things go well on Saturday, does anyone have a set of 21 or 22" tall honda paddles I can borrow over turkey day weekend?</end quote></div> I have some Geckos.</end quote></div>
And you aren't running those fine tires yourself? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2008, 08:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Afternoon PSAR

Well mouth is feeling a little better today, lots of antibiotics & vicodin, choked down a little bit of a omlet this morning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] only nice thing about not being able to eat is I've lost a couple pounds [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] went back to soup for lunch!!

Hmmm I wouldn't mind going out & seeing POPS this weekend hmmmmmmmm

Bill we also have some Gecko's you could use though they suck LOL

One heck of a drive into work this morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] man it was POURING @ 4:30am & I hit LOTS of standing water kinda scary [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I did like my McDonalds comute much better haha, gonna get the new front tires this weekend I can tell I need them!!

well have a good night

Old 11-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy that reminds me, if things go well on Saturday, does anyone have a set of 21 or 22" tall honda paddles I can borrow over turkey day weekend?</end quote></div> I have some Geckos.</end quote></div>

And you aren't running those fine tires yourself? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

I'm saving them for you for your next trip to the dunes although they'll probably be antiques by then![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2008, 08:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Bill we also have some Gecko's you could use though they suck LOL</end quote></div>
I wasn't gonna be the one that say they suck, so thanks for the truth [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2008, 08:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod I'm saving them for you for your next trip to the dunes although they'll probably be antiques by then! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
I would have to agree with you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2008, 08:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy sweet! Now I need to get to gig harbor and buy that thang!</end quote></div>
Ya gotta pocket that bonus first, then be fleet footed before somebody else grabs it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma only nice thing about not being able to eat is I've lost a couple pounds [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
You can't afford to lose poundage, alittle wind and you blow right over [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

My nephew Kurt is flying in this weekend from Iraq, he's finished his 15 month tour there. Some of you met him at Easton, man that seems a long time ago. He'll be stationed at Ft. Lewis, it'll be good to have him back around [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2008, 10:38 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

My nephew Kurt is flying in this weekend from Iraq, he's finished his 15 month tour there. Some of you met him at Easton, man that seems a long time ago. He'll be stationed at Ft. Lewis, it'll be good to have him back around [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Tell him THANK YOU and WELCOME HOME from me!!!

Old 11-04-2008, 10:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

that reminds me, if things go well on Saturday, does anyone have a set of 21 or 22" tall honda paddles I can borrow over turkey day weekend?</end quote></div>

Geckos

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread