Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 01:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Good windy morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Temp went up to 38 yesterday late and only down to 23 for a low. Wind has come up so I suspect the snow is on it's way again. Wind is doing about 25 - 30 MPH and cuts to the bone, glad it's warmed up some.

Sounds like some of you folks are getting a bunch of white dumped on you. Bing is going to need a convoy to get enough dog food home to feed that pup in a couple of months. Those hounds can eat!

Think I'll spend most of the day working on getting an old barn torn down. Have to have a bonfire for the really junk wood.

Stay safe up there, you folks got most of the crazy drivers to contend with.

Mike

Old 12-18-2008, 01:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing
mornin psar!
new addition to the family,,,,,Roy is a 6 week old redbone coonhound/chocolate lab mix
i'd post a pic on the thread if i knew how</end quote></div>

Congrats Bing!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] How about a link to some pics if you can upload them to somewhere else. Like Karl said, puppies are fun! I bet he's cute as heck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2008, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

17" at my house. I was the only one to make it to work yesterday and today. Came back home today because there was no power at work. My truck has no problems in this stuff. Much to deep for the quads.

Old 12-18-2008, 03:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Morning PSAR [IMG][/IMG]

WISH I could telecommute hmmmmmmm wonder if I could make salads & have them come pick them up LOL [IMG][/IMG]

Well everyone have fun in the snow, I'll be baking goodies I guess</end quote></div>

You cook and I'll pick it up, how bout it?</end quote></div>

Haha OK [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] could delivery them to the people sitting on the freeways stuck too huh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2008, 03:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

IT LIVES!!! Well, I think. It runs, anyway. Of course, I have more snow than I ever have up here and it's up over my nerf bars so I only got about 8 feet into the yard before my quad realized it isn't a snow plow...[img][/img] Almost couldn't get it pushed back into the shop.

.</end quote></div>

WAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] cool cool glad to hear it's up & going.................................bummer on the engine Ice, do you want Wunderboy to come take you to the quad shop? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He's out cruising around
I THINK HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO JOELS TO RUN OVER A JUMP [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2008, 03:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

IT LIVES!!! Well, I think. It runs, anyway. Of course, I have more snow than I ever have up here and it's up over my nerf bars so I only got about 8 feet into the yard before my quad realized it isn't a snow plow...[IMG][/IMG] Almost couldn't get it pushed back into the shop.

.</end quote></div>

WAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG] cool cool glad to hear it's up & going.................................bummer on the engine Ice, do you want Wunderboy to come take you to the quad shop? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] He's out cruising around

I THINK HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO JOELS TO RUN OVER A JUMP [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Hey, I might take you up on that offer. Need to finish getting the beans and ham on the stove. Might give you a shout. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2008, 04:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

OK TP & SKLLZ I got the Kodiak started but the shifter is a no go [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] then went to fire the 426 but Ron has the garage locked ARGGGGGGGGGGG [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] so that & the 70 are a no go too DANG IT LOL the mule has a splash of gas so I guess i'm OUT!!

Thanks for stopping though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Back to baking for me I guess [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2008, 04:48 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

just got power turned back on...... no work for me today, I am not driving in this stuff.

Old 12-18-2008, 04:52 PM
Pro Rider

What a wonderful day. Got the Scammy and the V out and playing in about 8"'s of soft, wonderful white stuff. Got the oval going around the building at work. And some people call this work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2008, 07:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Well, Wunderboy and Katie just dropped a couple half gallons of Engine Ice off for me, so I am headed out to see if I can find a good path out to the road to take a little spin.

Just watched my apple tree fall over because of the weight of the snow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Tore it out by the roots. Bummer.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread