Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 05:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma
Got some more pics of the house on picassa if your interested [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Those little tractors moved that mobile? That is just amazing. Your property looks so different! I don't know why but I thought you guys were going to have your house running, east to west, instead of the north to south. It looks like it sure is coming along. Your driveway looks horrible!!

Old 02-13-2008, 06:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: FireRider786

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: h2theizzo

Anyways. I am new here, rode quads when i was a kid. ITs been some time, just bought a 250ex.

Need to get some gear, fix my truck and then i will be ready to ride. Cant wait to meet some of you and go hit up some spots on the weekends. I should be ready to go in 2 weeks. The guy i bought my quad from is local to me and is a member of this forum and highly recommended you all. When i was a kid i used to goto browns camp ( i think its called) And the government camp down in oregon. Up in Graham washington now.</end quote></div>

Hey welcome...we are in Spanaway...practically neighbors.</end quote></div>

me to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2008, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider

I just got this from a different site. This does NOT look good!

WA DNR is now paying attention to the Reiter area. Sure there's the arguments of Reiter Pit, Reiter Trails, or now as DNR was calling it, Reiter Foothills Forest.

Tuesday night they held a planning kickoff meeting in Monroe. Invited were 4x4 users, bike riders, quad riders, horseback riders, hikers, sportsmen (fishing mostly) WDFW, Index residents and hikers. There was a lot of good input, and a some not so good. They had a presentation, and several listening stations set up for users to comment, and between now and June 2009 DNR will have some sort of action plan for the Reiter area. The days of anything goes at Reiter appear to be ending, for better or worse. All I can say is any chance you get to put in some constructive input for recreation is a good thing. It's a state trust land area, and hopefully the new attention on it does not spell it's demise, but since DNR is willing to listen to ALL user groups, we can have an impact. Getting involved in cleanups, education, and work parties should be documented, and turned in, so that we can continue the grant money for Reiter, and so that all of us motorized off highway users can maintain input, and improve our image out there.
http://www.dnr.wa.gov/base/pdf...2_reiter_foothills.pdf

Disclaimer: This is one hobbits opinion and observation, and is in no way an officially sanctioned editorial.

Old 02-13-2008, 07:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

Sweet!

Yes i bought Seans 250. I could tell he had a hard time letting it go! It will be well taken care of. I still need to come by and pick up that book, but i will get it another time. I have to much going on right now, and this weekend coming up. Its not like I can really ride it, no helmet right now and to time for at least a week. I do have next tuesday off but have to be in oregon at 930 am, so maybe i can haul back and get some ride time in!! That would be great [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ill get some good pictures of it up next time im home during the day, its dark when iget up, its dark when i get home :\

Old 02-13-2008, 11:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Got some more pics of the house on picassa if your interested</end quote></div>
Where's the Link???????????????????????????????

Old 02-13-2008, 11:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: h2theizzo I do have next Tuesday off but have to be in Oregon at 9:30 am, so maybe I can haul back and get some ride time in!! I'll get some good pictures of it up next time I'm home during the day, it's dark when I get up, it's dark when I get home </end quote></div>
Are you a Truck Driver?

Old 02-13-2008, 11:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

I think Rod's getting bored, he works 10hr days, then watches movies while feeding his face [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2008, 11:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Hey Wingy,

Were you on 15th street bound for 167 this morning around 6:15am? Val though you were right beside her then you pulled in front of her, your rig is hard to miss [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2008, 12:14 AM
Weekend Warrior

Nah LoL, I work at a place called Zones Inc. Reseller of IT products, like CDW but been around longer. I bought a truck off craigs list for 1200 dollars, guy was asking 1500 for it. its an 89 ford ranger, ext cab 4x4. He put a newer trans and torque converter. but he did something wrong, flex plate busted on me a month after i had it while i was in oregon (165 miles from home) That was the 4th thing to break on it within the month i had it. I am going down this weekend and dropping the trans out and replacing it. I dont have a way to haul my quad around without it (unless i put a tow package on the family mini van LOL) This should be fun, ive never dropped a trans before, im going to try and get it done saturday (getting up at 6am) and getting to it. I want to be back in time sunday to get some ride time in. if not ill have to wait until tuesday i guess.

Old 02-14-2008, 12:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

OK, found a car trailer. Thanks anyway DM.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread