Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 04:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Hey Marci,

My buddy stood his Z400 up in the back of his pickup and never had any problem. He just did the typical turned the gas off and drained the carb I think. They always fired right up when we unloaded them

Old 11-18-2008, 04:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie

One of my students was at Oakwood and said that the bike plowed into the kids waiting to race the 65cc class.

She said it was SCARY!</end quote></div>
We have always worried about them bringing the next race to the start line while a race was going on. If that is what happen, it was bound to happen at some point. It is pretty scary sitting at the start line while there are bikes/quads on the track........Hopefully some good changes will come from this very unfortunate accident........

Old 11-18-2008, 06:19 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

these 10 hour work days are going to make the dunes show up really quick [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2008, 08:40 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 11-18-2008, 08:47 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun Hey Marci, My buddy stood his Z400 up in the back of his pickup and never had any problem. He just did the typical turned the gas off and drained the carb I think. They always fired right up when we unloaded them</end quote></div>
I would think the only problem you could encouter is not shutting off the fuel supply which would flood the carbs, unless the floats are getting stuck from being in that position. There shouldn't be any other reason why the poops are stubborn in starting, it's all in the carbs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2008, 08:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy these 10 hour work days are going to make the dunes show up really quick [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
They make your wallet fat really quick also [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2008, 10:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

GOOD MORNIN EVERYONE

Old 11-18-2008, 12:13 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

sun is up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

so am I [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun Hey Marci, My buddy stood his Z400 up in the back of his pickup and never had any problem. He just did the typical turned the gas off and drained the carb I think. They always fired right up when we unloaded them</end quote></div>

I would think the only problem you could encouter is not shutting off the fuel supply which would flood the carbs, unless the floats are getting stuck from being in that position. There shouldn't be any other reason why the poops are stubborn in starting, it's all in the carbs [img][/img]</end quote></div>

i believe the suzuki has a vacuum petcock,,,so assuming that is working OK...

the fuel in the carb might leak back to your air filter and airbox unless you drain it

Old 11-18-2008, 08:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

I would think the only problem you could encouter is not shutting off the fuel supply which would flood the carbs, unless the floats are getting stuck from being in that position. There shouldn't be any other reason why the poops are stubborn in starting, it's all in the carbs [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I think Jayna would know about this I do believe she stood hers up w/ DJ's in her trailer & it peed everywhere??? Can't remember the issue though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread