Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 12:18 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

Their off! Ok. Here's how to remove axle nuts on a Z400. Heat the hell out of the nuts till they turn red and use a big pry bar. Note: Standard threads.. counter clockwise to loosen both. Looks like they use a lot of thread lock during assembly. Thanks for everyones input [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Guess that's why they don't fall off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] maybe DJ should use some of that fancy stuff LOL

Old 12-13-2008, 12:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

Their off! Ok. Here's how to remove axle nuts on a Z400. Heat the hell out of the nuts till they turn red and use a big pry bar. Note: Standard threads.. counter clockwise to loosen both. Looks like they use a lot of thread lock during assembly. Thanks for everyones input [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Guess that's why they don't fall off [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] maybe DJ should use some of that fancy stuff LOL</end quote></div>

A cotter pin might work for the hub nut...maybe some locktite on the lug nuts...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2008, 02:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey Bill,

sorry to hear about your Grandfather.
Grandparents are the greatest, I sure miss mine all the time.
I make sure my kids do as much as they can with their Grams and Gramps while they can, makes for great memories later on, as you can attest to.

We'll be thinking about ya. Take Care

Old 12-13-2008, 02:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey Jay,

Tell Jakie Boy to look out...........
Haybop will be riding a Cobra.
She is being given a Cobra to ride for the WORCS series this coming season. They are providing the quad and doing the maintenance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Should be some good exposure for Cobra, there will be a few of them this year.
She doesn't know yet, but she will be EXCITED..........

Even though I only got to see a little bit, it was fun watching him the other day.
Gosh we love that kid. We'll be at the next race I think......

Old 12-13-2008, 04:22 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

hello PSAR

Bad day for the Pellham Family yesterday. My Grandpa Azel passed in his driveway in Moses Lake. He was helping Grandma pack in groceries from the car when he collapsed. EMS could not revive him.</end quote></div>

Sorry to hear that Bill. I lost my last and favorite grandpa about 6 years ago. It's tough, but they're in a better place.

Old 12-13-2008, 09:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Good Snowy Morning PSAR! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Temp is 31 and we're getting just a tiny bit of little bitty snow flakes. Grounds not even white yet. Not supposed to get serious about snow for another day or so according to the weather service. We are supposed to get sub-zero temps for a couple of mornings this next week. Maybe we will actually have a winter after all.

Grandma and auntie have been spoiling the grandsons. The little guys have been helping with the decorating around here. We now have three Christmas trees in the front room and another little bitty one out on the mailbox along with a bunch of lights and pine boughs. Apparently I'm tasked to hang boughs and lights around the front windows and porch entry today. Dare I say Bah-Humbug? Best not, might get me "The Look" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Hope everyone is battened down for the weather that is headed your way. Been watching the TV and weather service and you may be in for some power outages. We're set with the generator ready to fire up as needed and lots of wood to burn.

Have a great day!

Mike

Old 12-13-2008, 10:05 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 12-13-2008, 10:06 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

We got about an inch of snow last night, now it's raining. Don't know if it's supposed to turn to snow again today. Guess I'll have to watch the weather report, as if they know what is going to happen!

Old 12-13-2008, 11:00 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 12-13-2008, 11:09 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

mornin psar!!