Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 12:59 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker

I rallied a efi Rhino last night. Not nearlly as cool as I expected. I only got it to 38, but was told it would do 40 mph, in stock form.</end quote></div>

that is way better than what I did. I flopped dad's trike over just out of the driveway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2008, 03:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Good Late Morning PSAR! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Snowed off and on all night here, got about 5" near as I can tell. Coming out of the east with a stiff wind and temp is 18 Deg. Quad started right up and got the plowing done but am going to have to do it again before sunset as it's drifting in spots.

Been watching the tube and see there are lots of traffic problems in the metro areas both Seattle and Portland. All quiet in this neck of the woods. Son and D-in-L went to town to pick up a few things and Carmen wanted to see the snow. First time she has spent a winter in snow country so it's something unique to her. She was amazed at how cold the wind felt, she's going to be really surprised if the temps drop below zero as is being predicted.

Everyone stay warm.

Mike

Old 12-14-2008, 03:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Good Late Morning PSAR! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Snowed off and on all night here, got about 5" near as I can tell. Coming out of the east with a stiff wind and temp is 18 Deg. Quad started right up and got the plowing done but am going to have to do it again before sunset as it's drifting in spots.

Been watching the tube and see there are lots of traffic problems in the metro areas both Seattle and Portland. All quiet in this neck of the woods. Son and D-in-L went to town to pick up a few things and Carmen wanted to see the snow. First time she has spent a winter in snow country so it's something unique to her. She was amazed at how cold the wind felt, she's going to be really surprised if the temps drop below zero as is being predicted.

Everyone stay warm.

Mike

Old 12-14-2008, 03:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

OOPS! The old double post trick. Must be the cold weather. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2008, 04:53 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TReX400

Merry Christmas! We finally have a little snow here.</end quote></div>

hey,,,thats my dog

Old 12-14-2008, 04:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

I can't believe I only took a few pictures at breakfast this morning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Name:  IMG_0472.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  48.4 KB
Name:  IMG_0471.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  43.7 KB
Name:  IMG_0474.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  47.8 KB

Old 12-14-2008, 05:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TReX400
Merry Christmas! We finally have a little snow here.</end quote></div> hey,,,thats my dog</end quote></div>
First thing Val said, hey it's Rex's twin, amazing resemblance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2008, 06:45 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

geez,,,,someone could have let Jayna borrow a comb before the picture session [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2008, 06:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RealtorRider

I'm doing good I'm told, I can walk with a cane and an ankle support. still have a lot of recovery to do. outpatient therapy 2 to 3 times a week. they Don't want me to drive for 6 months after the event, oh well, soon enough.

</end quote></div>

Wow, makes me appreciate how well we are. You're definately in our thoughts almost every day and we hope you get well soon. Thanks for the update, keep posting, we like to hear from you.

Old 12-14-2008, 07:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

Jayna,

I looked for the picture you were talking about but didn't see it. The other pictures were pretty cool though.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread