Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 07:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

So who got to buy Larry's breakfast this morning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] hahahaa

Old 12-14-2008, 07:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun So who got to buy Larry's breakfast this morning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Dang, a bathroom without a window, what's up with that? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Fun day at work. Wish I had the quad here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Name:  1214081517.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  36.4 KB

Name:  1214081518.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  32.9 KB

Old 12-14-2008, 07:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun So who got to buy Larry's breakfast this morning [img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>

Dang, a bathroom without a window, what's up with that? [img][/img]</end quote></div>

LOL

Old 12-14-2008, 07:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

If anybody needs sand tires for LT80 or Blaster for Christmas gifts, I got both.
Still working on prices, but will be a great deal for anybody on here.
These are all in great shape, only been uses once, or not at all.

<u>LT80</u>
Both sets are 18's on Douglas rims
1 set of rear Sand Stars
1 set of rear Skat-Trak Gliders (Just like Haulers)(I prefer these for the mini)

<u>Blaster</u>
1 set of rears on Douglas rims, they are 18's. Kinda small for the blaster maybe, but can remove from wheels to put on a mini I'm sure.

I set fronts on nice ITP rims. These are 19x6x10 I believe

The LT80
Name:  1213081139.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  7.1 KB

Blaster
Name:  1213081140a.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  6.8 KB

geee. tooks the pics with Tams camera, must have hers set to take small pics. WTH...............

Old 12-14-2008, 08:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz

Jayna,

I looked for the picture you were talking about but didn't see it. The other pictures were pretty cool though.</end quote></div>

I had uploaded them to myspace, but not Picasa. I just got done uploading them to Picasa and re-ordering them. It's number 52 of 64.

Old 12-14-2008, 08:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Afternoon PSAR

Well we got back from Monroe around noonish [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Got out there in the FREEEEEZZZZING cold & got the quad started finally then DJ got in 2 practice runs & that's all she wanted to do, it started poppin' & kacklin' again blowing fire out the exhaust just didn't want to run, so we tried to tear open the side case to clean the magneto(I think) this was suggested to do as I guess junk gets in there, but just didn't have time to do it as he was race 10 they were on race 2 so threw it back together & then it didn't want to fire at all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] he was bummin' hard!! So we got partial entry fees back loaded up & came home DANG IT. Now he's taking it to my brothers garage since he can't work on it in ours & they are going to do that plus check to see if the valves maybe be butterflied? He's got a couple weeks to try to get one more race in we will see. He looked pretty good out there considering it's been so long. He ran Hoosiers the 1st practice then Holeshots the next they worked much better. I told him he needs to focus on his quad instead of his truck & playing if thats what he wants to do we will see!!

My God it was friggin' cold out there, the wind would come up BURRRR my toes were frozen!! Was good to see all the old racer friends & it shows the real friends out there when you got competition helping you wrench [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well I'm off to broil some steaks, too dang cold to fire the BBQ

Old 12-14-2008, 09:37 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Great pics as always, Jayna!

Old 12-14-2008, 09:39 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun So who got to buy Larry's breakfast this morning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Dang, a bathroom without a window, what's up with that? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Val[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2008, 09:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

OK, I have avoided it with puttering around it as long as I can....The top is coming off the Z. Time to do my first internal motor work.
Shop manual, zip tie for the cam chain and quality torque wrench in hand...Here's hoping I don't gack my motor....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread