Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 10:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Good Morning PSAR! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Still have frost in the trees over here, been running around 25 to 30 degrees day and night. Nice weather, not too cold and no mud to fight.

Hope everyone is having more fun than should be legal!

Mike

Old 01-20-2009, 11:48 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

goo morning PSAR!

Old 01-20-2009, 01:54 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

did i hear Obama say, "its not the size of govt that matters, its how you use it"????

Old 01-20-2009, 04:48 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Good day @ work today EXCEPT my dang left foot is done [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] think I might have that planter fachitist(sp) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] my brother dealt w/ it a few years ago, I'm online now ordering some new comfy shoes....................I hope haha, been wasting my $$ @ payless w/ thier crappy work shoes, I'm going back to the McD ones they used to SUPPLY for us, too bad this job doesn't [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I stopped @ the Red Wing truck @ work today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] $75 for a pair of work shoes, IF we got the $100 that the Boeing workers do that'd be NO prob, but I'm just the lowly food service worker!!

well have a great afternoon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sure is nice in Everett then you hit the trestle & BAM FOG FOG FOG

Old 01-20-2009, 05:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing did i hear Obama say, "its not the size of govt that matters, its how you use it"????</end quote></div>
Hehehehehe, what a sense of humor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2009, 05:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Afternoon PSAR [img][/img]

Good day @ work today EXCEPT my dang left foot is done [img][/img] think I might have that planter fachitist(sp) [img][/img] my brother dealt w/ it a few years ago, I'm online now ordering some new comfy shoes....................I hope haha, been wasting my $$ @ payless w/ thier crappy work shoes, I'm going back to the McD ones they used to SUPPLY for us, too bad this job doesn't [img][/img]

I stopped @ the Red Wing truck @ work today [img][/img] $75 for a pair of work shoes, IF we got the $100 that the Boeing workers do that'd be NO prob, but I'm just the lowly food service worker!!

well have a great afternoon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sure is nice in Everett then you hit the trestle & BAM FOG FOG FOG</end quote></div>

My foot doctor recommended New Balance and totally advised against Nike and Reebok when I had it for about two years, did cortisone shots and all that crap. Changed to New Balance exclusively, and haven't had to do shots or had trouble with it going on 5 years. Investment in good shoes is important. Just my two cents.

Have a great day everyone.

Old 01-20-2009, 05:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma I stopped @ the Red Wing truck @ work today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] $75 for a pair of work shoes, IF we got the $100 that the Boeing workers do that'd be NO prob, but I'm just the lowly food service worker!!</end quote></div>
I pay $100 for my Caterpillar boots, many places I deliver to won't let you on the floor with soft shoes, it's tax deductable [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2009, 05:48 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay My foot doctor recommended New Balance and totally advised against Nike and Reebok when I had it for about two years, did cortisone shots and all that crap. Changed to New Balance exclusively, and haven't had to do shots or had trouble with it going on 5 years. Investment in good shoes is important. Just my two cents.</end quote></div>
New Balance makes great walking and working shoes, can't beat them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2009, 06:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Saturday the 31st, Tahuya, is that where everybody wants to ride?, if not, any other suggestions?

Old 01-20-2009, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Saturday the 31st, Tahuya, is that where everybody wants to ride?, if not, any other suggestions?</end quote></div>

Jenna & I are in on that date [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread