Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 05:47 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

made it to work without any problems. Highway 530 and I-5 are great.

Old 12-22-2008, 05:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

It sure is nice having the Z running again.
I think I like the LTR shocks on it. Can't tell a whole lot yet, since riding in the snow really doesn't test them like a regular trail ride. Still trying to figure out the CDI settings. Can't find much on what exactly the curves are on the new CDI. 3 settings for stock RPM, 3 for +1000, and 3 for +2000. I must be geared really low, too. Hit 5th on the way home yesterday and really thought I should have one more gear...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Was able to make a small track around the yard, but I suspect I am going to have some lawn/driveway repairs to do when this stuff finally melts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
A tractor would be handy right now! Or, dare I say, a ute with a plow?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Van is stuck solid. Gonna try to get the truck out in a bit. Oh, and the news just says another storm is due tomorrow night....Chit.

Old 12-22-2008, 08:43 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

Bing, I will be stopping by the Shoreline area in the morning with some LT250 parts for Jim.

Old 12-22-2008, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider

Jayna I AM off tomorrow so if you need help me and the boys will be out to help anyway you need it

Old 12-22-2008, 10:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: bbbtats

Jayna I AM off tomorrow so if you need help me and the boys will be out to help anyway you need it</end quote></div>

THANKS!!! You are the GOAT! I spent my morning digging my gates out and knocking as much snow off trees as I could. Then spent alot of time with the Z making a loop all the way around to compact the snow in my driveway. A co-worker was bringing me chains for the van this afternoon and was going to meet me in Arlington. Planned on just riding my quad in, but took one last shot and got my truck out. Got the chains, but got stuck coming back in. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Dug the truck out and got it parked.
After an hour in the snow trying to get the stupid chains on the van, figured out they are one size too small. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Crap.
Company van stays put until in thaws apparently. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Even worse, I was letting the dogs stretch their legs and chase me on the quad. Taz loves it and Sky is getting the hang of it. Taz got too smart for his own good and cut in front of me as I slid around a corner. I ran him over and drug him about 10 feet with the front end sliding in the snow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Scared the hell out of me! Thank goodness for the slick, soft pack snow. He's ok. Whew. As soon as I got stopped he popped up and wanted to go again. Crazy dog. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

I think I should be ok to get the truck out tomorrow, but dang, this is alot of work for losing time at work and not getting paid. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Thankfully, I have only had flickers of power loss and I am stocked for weeks, so it could be MUCH worse. Now if I had that winning lottery ticket would come in, I wouldn't have to worry about getting to work. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Everyone stay safe and warm.

Brenda, if I am stuck tomorrow, I will give a shout.

Old 12-22-2008, 10:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Just seen 2 quad riders heading South on Sunnyside past the house made me want to ride again, so went up & tempted to shift the Kodiak ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG NO GO dang it</end quote></div>

Casey and I [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2008, 10:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing
well,,,i had my 1st sheriff/snowmobile incident tonight
[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>
Details???</end quote></div>
went for a spin on my buddies sled,,,and suddenly there were blue/red lights
of course i sped away and lost em....
...until they came to the house asking questions [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]
they finally left in a huff</end quote></div>

I suppose it's hard to cover the tracks...

Old 12-22-2008, 10:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Just seen 2 quad riders heading South on Sunnyside past the house made me want to ride again, so went up & tempted to shift the Kodiak ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG NO GO dang it</end quote></div>

Casey and I [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Heck came by your place 2 times yesterday, your truck was gone so no visiting for you LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2008, 10:57 PM
Pro Rider

I had an appt that I had to go to today. It was in Everett and those streets are bad. Stupid drivers going down roads that aren't even plowed and they are trying to make it through in there compact cars and mini vans. Every driver I saw like that was a male driver. I guess they think cuz they are a male that they can get through anything.

Anyways....MB I saw you pulling out onto 530. I was the truck that you waited for coming east. I waved but I didn't see anything from you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Spent about 3 hours shoveling the back deck off. My arms got tired so I will finish it tomorrow.

Oh and guess what was in the ditch in front of my house today. A COP CAR!! I went out and took a picture. LOL I guess it's a big deal when a cop car gets in an accident, 3 other cop cars came. Jesh!

Old 12-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

We were at the sunday party.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread