Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 07:10 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

well,,,i had my 1st sheriff/snowmobile incident tonight

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2008, 07:58 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 12-22-2008, 07:59 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well we got the quads out last night & went cruising [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] DJ & I went for a putt up to Joel's no one home [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] came back then Ron & I went for a long ride, went up to Whiskey Ridge, over to his boss' house, then over to my bro's by the library, up by the Lasley's AGAIN no one home [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] over to the Brown kids & back home BURRRRRRRRRRRR it was cold but FUN FUN FUN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] we put hot water on shifter of Kodiak & it loosened right up no prob. it's the boot that is causing issues I think.

No work for me today I looked @ the traffic cams screw that!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-22-2008, 08:01 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

looks to be a good size field of machines are due here today for day #2 of the "SAC CUP"</end quote></div>

Wonder if I could get away with riding all the way down there... [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Go around mc elroy then through glen eagle. Ride the tracks to the eaglecrest restraunt and you are there. I bet less than 30 minutes.</end quote></div>

I was thinking McElroy, but didn't know Glen Eagle went all the way through....I was going to go all the way into town and through by Les Schwab... Glen Eagle will probably be less of a chance of getting tagged by the po po...</end quote></div>

Doesn't go through like the google maps shows. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif" border="0[/IMG] Called for a consultation at Burn and McElroy. Decided to try to take my original planned route through town and it was easy sneezy. Played for a couple hours at the Pellhams and took the same route home. I have to say, I am more comfortable with the control I had on my quad than I am with the lack of control I have in my vehicle at this point. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG]

Wish they would just waive the ORV restrictions as a policy for this kind of weather so I could take my quad to work. Tomorrow is gonna suck. I HAVE to get there and not sure how I am gonna make it. Gonna be interesting.

Stay safe and warm everyone. Thanks for the hospitality MB and bbbbtats![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

SWEET [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I think they should allow quads on the roads cuz I felt the same way especially on the Kodillac [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] put it in 4x & it's good to go [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2008, 09:27 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR
Took Cindy in to work this morning and the roads are the worst I've seen them.
Katie and Nate stayed the night last night after trying to drive from Shoreline to Sedro Woolley. Nate said that I-5 was one lane last night and not very clear so they came here.

Old 12-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing

well,,,i had my 1st sheriff/snowmobile incident tonight
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Details???

Old 12-22-2008, 09:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Well Larry just left for his trek up north to Bellingham, I can't believe they didn't cancel those routes today for those poor guys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] he's a trooper though and prepared well for it.

We have to have over a foot of snow up here on the hill, most I have seen in a very long, long time. Another virtual day for me, my short little car couldn't plow through this even if I had enough nerve to try [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I wouldn't even get out of the neighborhood!

Everyone stay warm and be careful if you have to go out on the roads.

Val

Old 12-22-2008, 09:55 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

I have pics and a video of Nina trying to find her ball in the snow. Also one of Hunter running through the snow.
Click on my ride pics link.

Old 12-22-2008, 10:35 AM
Trailblazer

Man what a great weekend to ride. I spent the weekend rideing every where and any where. I pulled the kids on the quad and learned alot about my quad and how it handles. Anyone have the same time as me??? I LOVE THE SNOW! Bring on more snow.

Old 12-22-2008, 11:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Good Morning PSAR! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Sounds like the snow is allowing you folks to bomb around a bit! That would be fun as long as there are no tickets involved and I suspect the police have more important stuff to deal with during this snow storm. Everyone over here has quit riding their quads up and down the roads and gone to 4WD pickups. Avoiding the cold I guess. I'm waiting for a new winch so I can use the quad for plowing again.

Big snowstorm and cold blast that was supposed to hit last night never showed up, it stayed right around 27 deg all night and no wind or snow after about 9 PM. Our snow is from zero to about four feet depending on how the wind moved it around, fun to watch the little dogs try to follow the Corgi around, they tend to get high-centered in what he plows thru.

Have a great day and I hope the Tour-de-Sac turns out well.

Be careful out there, lot's of idiots on the road.

Mike

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread