Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 10:52 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

I don't know, but he told us to have fun, not to go home.

Old 12-19-2008, 12:05 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker

We were out rally racing and met one of Marysville's finest. He ask how many cars were in the ditch back behind us. Then ask if I could give him a ride. It was kinda cool hanging out while he worked and processed accident info. I then gave him a ride back to his cruiser.

On the way back, I asked if I would be under arrest at his car. He told me that they are asked to tell ATV's to go home and that is it.</end quote></div>

SWEEET [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I was telling Ron we needed to go for a putt but he got all frumpy on me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] we did pull the 426 & the 70 out YES they both fired [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] played in the yard a little got boring REAL quick haha woke the neighbors haha, I think tomarrow we need to get the Kodiak going, maybe we'll come visit YOU TP [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I told him your story so we'll see

Old 12-19-2008, 12:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

here are some pictures from todays "Sac Cup"

</end quote></div>

Hmmm I wonder who THIS is LMAO sorry I missed that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-19-2008, 12:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

Well, Wunderboy and Katie just dropped a couple half gallons of Engine Ice off for me, so I am headed out to see if I can find a good path out to the road to take a little spin.

Just watched my apple tree fall over because of the weight of the snow. [img][/img] Tore it out by the roots. Bummer.</end quote></div>

Glad they found the place [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] musta just brought you what they had here? Hope it was enough musta been cuz you haven't posted haha

Bummer on the tree [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] that's ALOT of snow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-19-2008, 01:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay
Well, Wunderboy and Katie just dropped a couple half gallons of Engine Ice off for me, so I am headed out to see if I can find a good path out to the road to take a little spin.
Just watched my apple tree fall over because of the weight of the snow. [IMG][/IMG] Tore it out by the roots. Bummer.</end quote></div>
Glad they found the place [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] musta just brought you what they had here? Hope it was enough musta been cuz you haven't posted haha
Bummer on the tree [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG] that's ALOT of snow [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

They brought me 2 shiny new bottles so they must have made it to the barn. They seemed to be having fun tooling around.
Of course it only took a half bottle to fill it up and over but it's good to have extra on hand. That is some crappy design on trying to fill coolant on the radiator and the reservoir.
Might change the LTR over to ICE. I like that stuff. Animal safe, too, which is important around here.
Checked the alignment, I am still not great at figuring out how to adjust it, but
had changed the bent tie rod, so it was out from that. Must have gotten close cause it wasn't jerking around on my ride.
Bled the front brakes since they are pretty spongy after I put on new pads.
Still really spongy so I need to go back and bleed them more.
Plowed out through the second driveway and onto my road. There's some good deadman branches hanging out over the road and the lines. As far as I went out, the roads are still unsanded and compact snow.
Gonna be interesting in the morning. From all the news coverage of everything today, kinda glad I couldn't get out of my own driveway

Old 12-19-2008, 01:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

Hey Jayna, How's the Z running?</end quote></div>

Running good! YEAH! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Nice to have my quad back in working order. Need to get some ride time on regular ground when the snow melts so I can get a better feel for the new shocks, alignment, and the timing curve settings on the new CDI. I have been getting upgrades for it for the past year. It's good to finally have it all installed. Now for fine tuning.
Got a steering dampener for it, too, but it came off an 05 z400 and the brackets don't fit mine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Glad to have made a dent in my to do list finally.

Huge THANKS to DJ for detouring my way with the coolant so I could ride a bit today. Maybe a bit more tomorrow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-19-2008, 07:27 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 12-19-2008, 08:38 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR

Old 12-19-2008, 10:34 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 12-19-2008, 11:17 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good cold morning PSARIANS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Looks as if the "SAC CUP" might be a multiple day event [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread